P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

sthomp54

sthomp54

Jun 11, 2015
Got mine today too. Metal fabrication looks great. I see what you mean about the hinge, might try to beef it up a little before painting. Really nice little storage box. Thanks again for making these!

C

Chooglin

Got mine today too. Metal fabrication looks great. I see what you mean about the hinge, might try to beef it up a little before painting. Really nice little storage box. Thanks again for making these!
Thank you !
I really wish I would have got better hinges (I was really disappointed in them) next time I will get better hinges for sure !

scottn57

scottn57

Sep 14, 2013
Buffalo, NY
Mine came in the day before yesterday-- I've got it hanging in the garage waiting for the paint to dry. I think I'm going to plasti-dip it once the paint dries. Nice design! Now a question-- about how far in from the edge of the indentation should we cut?

C

Chooglin

Mine came in the day before yesterday-- I've got it hanging in the garage waiting for the paint to dry. I think I'm going to plasti-dip it once the paint dries. Nice design! Now a question-- about how far in from the edge of the indentation should we cut?
Read post [HASHTAG]#165[/HASHTAG] on page 9 ,this explains how to do it !

C

Chooglin

I have one more box available, if anyone wants it , let me know and I will pm payment info. !

advertisement
Z

zxylene

Nov 28, 2015
Carlisle, PA
Yes I did , did you check your inbox for the tracking number ?...........it is out for delivery , should arrive today on your doorstep!
Thanks I came home and there it is. I love it. Very nice thank you very much. I'll post some pics after painting and mounting.

Reactions: markie
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!