P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Got mine today.Installed and works great.Was even able to put the warning plate back on it.Thanks a bunch.Would post picture but still ain't figured that out yet

Reactions: Chooglin
G

Geoff

Apr 25, 2015
Falling Rock,W.V.
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box
very interested...need it bad

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry ,all sold out ! I am thinking about making up 15 more of them in the fall , I am just to busy right now to make more of them !
Man i'm really glad I got the glove box & installed.My wife thought it was a little small until i got it mounted.Its just rite.Chooglin you did an awesome job making it,Hats off to you Brother.

Reactions: cthack
C

Chooglin

Man i'm really glad I got the glove box & installed.My wife thought it was a little small until i got it mounted.Its just rite.Chooglin you did an awesome job making it,Hats off to you Brother.
Thank you @maddmax , I appreciate that and I'm glad you like it.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
@Montecresto I will be shipping your box tomorrow!
Finally got my hands on that bugger. Very heavy duty. Many thanks Joe!!!!!

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Your welcome Monte , have you decided wich 500 your putting it in ?
Not yet. I'll be taking a close look at mine tomorrow, as long as I needn't trim too much off the depth, I'll use it. If it would require too much trimmed off the depth, I'll gift it to my buddy and it will go in the Yellow Jacket. Either way, I'll let you know. I just picked it up at my Oklahoma office an hour ago.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Not yet. I'll be taking a close look at mine tomorrow, as long as I needn't trim too much off the depth, I'll use it. If it would require too much trimmed off the depth, I'll gift it to my buddy and it will go in the Yellow Jacket. Either way, I'll let you know. I just picked it up at my Oklahoma office an hour ago.
Same here.Thanks a bunch and you did excellent job on these.Love mine

C

Chooglin

hey chooglin, just would like to know what the price is on the glovebox....,thanks
I charged $65 + $14 for shipping ( $79 ) on the first 15 that I sold. Unfortunately, I will be charging somewhere around $100 (includes shipping) in the future. I really underestimated the cost and time to make these (reason for increase).
I am going to outsource the welding next time around (tig weld) to eliminate all the grinding I had to do on this batch !

Thanks for the interest
Joe

Reactions: markie
M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I charged $65 + $14 for shipping ( $79 ) on the first 15 that I sold. Unfortunately, I will be charging somewhere around $100 (includes shipping) in the future. I really underestimated the cost and time to make these (reason for increase).
I am going to outsource the welding next time around (tig weld) to eliminate all the grinding I had to do on this batch !

Thanks for the interest
Joe
iTS WORTH IT

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Your welcome Monte , have you decided wich 500 your putting it in ?
So after looking mine over real well with the box in hand, and that dandy little stud on the back which goes into the contactor bracket, I readily could see that I had enough slack in all my wiring to move the contactor to the side a bit (basically under the cup holder) and just squeeze that baby in. Guess my buddy's going to be bummed.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
So after looking mine over real well with the box in hand, and that dandy little stud on the back which goes into the contactor bracket, I readily could see that I had enough slack in all my wiring to move the contactor to the side a bit (basically under the cup holder) and just squeeze that baby in. Guess my buddy's going to be bummed.
Gonna paint her red monte...give it a little bling?

Reactions: markie
C

Chooglin

Good deal......post some pics after you install it.

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!