BOX1

P500 Pioneer 500 glove box interest

N

nats

Feb 28, 2017
Virginia
Ownership

1. 500
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box
Tell me about payment so I can buy one of these glove boxes. Thanks. Nats

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Went to the money pit Sat and Sun. to visit my pioneer and put another blanket on the little girl. Installed the glove box while I was down there. A couple of pics show it slightly unfinished as I brought it back to paint. One is the snow in the yard, two is the fact that it will hold gloves, a Kimber 380 and my cell phone also fits but was taking the picture. Last one with the door closed. Great little addition and took about 35 minutes to install. Fortunately I mounted my winch relay somewhere else just for the glove box idea. Thanks Chooglin. Everybody should have one of these. 20170226 074616 resized 20170301 130214 resized 20170301 130223 resized

C

Chooglin

Thank you @locoboilerguy looks great !

Would love to get me a Kimber some day :)

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Chooglin, installed my old motorcycle radio in the box today. FYI to others for future install, post 1282 on What did you do today. Drill hole for bolt to help mark cutout. Great job on box.

IMG 3739 IMG 3634 IMG 3635

locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
Thank you @locoboilerguy looks great !

Would love to get me a Kimber some day :)
Bought the Kimber because it was a small .380. Its the cheap model. I'm a early Colt 1911 guy. Anything made after 70's is crap. Mine will shoot a ragged hole from a Ransom rest at 25 yards. Kimber sometimes not so much. I have a funny Kimber story I will PM you about. To long here.

H

Heloron

Mar 5, 2017
Oroville, California
Ownership

1. 500
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box
I'm interested

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
Bought the Kimber because it was a small .380. Its the cheap model. I'm a early Colt 1911 guy. Anything made after 70's is crap. Mine will shoot a ragged hole from a Ransom rest at 25 yards. Kimber sometimes not so much. I have a funny Kimber story I will PM you about. To long here.
I'd like to see pics of the progress on the money pit. How's that little Jeep do in that weather?

Reactions: markie
locoboilerguy

locoboilerguy

Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2016
Western Colorado
Ownership

1. 500
I'd like to see pics of the progress on the money pit. How's that little Jeep do in that weather?
It took me months to find a basic Renegade with a manual transmission. Hate automatics. Anyway the little car is surprisingly a lot of fun to drive and does very well in the snow. Of course I have a studded tire set for the winter. Best money you can spend.

Reactions: lee
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon x4
It took me months to find a basic Renegade with a manual transmission. Hate automatics. Anyway the little car is surprisingly a lot of fun to drive and does very well in the snow. Of course I have a studded tire set for the winter. Best money you can spend.
And 4 wheel drive?

C

Chooglin

Maybe it's because I'm fairly new here that the PM option (which I can't find at the present moment) isn't open to me.
However I would most certainly buy one of these boxes if they are still available.
If you want to post your email, I can contact you that way !

Biffman

Biffman

Dec 18, 2017
Brighton Ontario (overlooking Lake Ontario)
Ownership

1. 500
Hmmm.
Although I shiver (me timbers) at the thought of putting an email address on a public forum such as this, you can contact me at .......
....@......

From there hopefully I will be able to order one of your boxes.

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

Hmmm.
Although I shiver (me timbers) at the thought of putting an email address on a public forum such as this, you can contact me at .......
themadchemist(at)startmail.com

From there hopefully I will be able to order one of your boxes.
Sent you a email , you can remove your email from the forum now , if you like!

Reactions: Biffman
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!