100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Jes, me would very much like this. Interested to see if it’ll still fit with everything I’ve done under the hood. But jes, or da er ja!

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Starting a new batch of glove boxes. PM me for payment info if interested! !!
20180112 194328

CGK

CGK

Jan 25, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
I made up the templates so I can take them to the shop and have the parts laser cut.
View attachment 13773
I need to know how many people are interested in buying one !!! I will not have a price until I talk to the laser shop, about the cost to cut them.I am not asking for commitment , I am just looking for people interested , so I know how many I need for the first batch !!!

This is the post of the glove box build I did P500 - Homemade Glove Box
This nothing to do with the post, But how can I purchase one of your pre-built boxes for my p500?

C

Chooglin

Saw some new chrome paint, amazing stuff. wonder how that would look?
I've seen this stuff before and I liked it, until I seen the price of it!!!!........ $250 for that little can he is holding in his hand!!!!!!

C

Chooglin

Okay ,the reason for the bump !

I just sold my 100th Glove box and it was a giveaway. After the gentleman purchased the box , I refunded him his money !

I bumped this thread in hopes someone from this forum would purchase it , but nobody bit........heck the winner mite be a member hear , I don't know !

Either way , I am glad he got the box , he was very thankful and appreciative to have the box !!!

Screenshot 2018 01 29 16 41 11

R

Rustell

Okay ,the reason for the bump !

I just sold my 100th Glove box and it was a giveaway. After the gentleman purchased the box , I refunded him his money !

I bumped this thread in hopes someone from this forum would purchase it , but nobody bit........heck the winner mite be a member hear , I don't know !

Either way , I am glad he got the box , he was very thankful and appreciative to have the box !!!

View attachment 63393

All good Forum members already have a "box"
I really "like" mine.

Biffman

Biffman

Dec 18, 2017
Brighton Ontario (overlooking Lake Ontario)
Ownership

1. 500
My glove box mount a bit tricky since apparently the dealer had mounted the control box for the winch right on the mount that I needed for the glove box. I had to move the winch control aside and zip tie it to the frame out of the way before I could get the box in.
I love the box and it gives me some desperately needed storage space. (Now I have a place to put my remote for my automatic garage door opener).

Sffdza

Last edited:
C

Chooglin

My glove box mount was very trick since apparently the dealer had mounted the control box for the winch right on the mount that I needed for the glove box. I had to move the winch control aside and zip tie it to the frame out of the way before I could get the box in.
I love the box and it gives me some desperately needed storage space. (Now I have a place to put my remote for my automatic garage door opener).

View attachment 68075

I explain this in this post

Homemade

Reactions: Biffman
G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
My glove box mount was very trick since apparently the dealer had mounted the control box for the winch right on the mount that I needed for the glove box. I had to move the winch control aside and zip tie it to the frame out of the way before I could get the box in.

View attachment 68075
I just bolted my winch solenoid to the top of Chooglin’s box after installation. I also mounted my garage door remote to the bottom of the dash.

Reactions: Chooglin
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!