Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Let’s keep this thing going. A lot of you guys haven’t posted up your set ups

Just went back through this thread and realized I hadn't posted, sorry Cajun! Here you go...

26" Big Horn 2.0's
9" front and 11" rear
12" ITP Black Ops wheels 5+2 offset
1" spacers on all four
I run them at 9 psi

Toad Drivers Side

C

Chris_p500

Aug 31, 2018
Sc
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah, I would like to know if true 28's will rub on the P5 without doing the frame mod? Without having to buy them and see. Anyone? o_O
Did you ever find out the answer to your? I am looking in to putting 28s om my p500.

Reactions: GrnP500
B

Bloodriver

Aug 29, 2018
West Banks of Kentucky Lake
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 84108 26x9x12 Big Horn 2's on 5+2 Itp delta steel.1 inch spacers on the
View attachment 84107
Where did you find those wheels? I'm considering getting an offset 12" set, but I just want a regular spoke in a matte finish. I don't want any kind of gloss or shiny finish.

Edit: Nevermind. I seen where you said ITP Delta Steel Wheels and I just Google them. They look sharp on your rig.

Last edited:
Reactions: nctrailboss
I

Islander

Sep 7, 2015
Sault Ste.Marie Canada
We need everyone to post their wheel and tire combo and what if any mods were done to turn them or clear them. We need to make it a sticky. It will help guys like me and future Members to figure out what tires they want or need and have a picture to go with it. If you guys are on board with this start posting up your set ups and maybe one of the mods can make it a sticky. People want have to ask the same questions all the time and it will be easier to find. Good idea or not

nctrailboss

nctrailboss

Supporting Member
Jun 30, 2018
north carolina
Ownership

1. 500
Where did you find those wheels? I'm considering getting an offset 12" set, but I just want a regular spoke in a matte finish. I don't want any kind of gloss or shiny finish.

Edit: Nevermind. I seen where you said ITP Delta Steel Wheels and I just Google them. They look sharp on your rig.

Thanks,I got the set from Dennis Kirk.I am running 1 inch spacers on the rear,none on the front.

Reactions: Bloodriver

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!