H

hondabob

Lifetime Member
May 14, 2013
Prescott Valley, AZ
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Honda will be and has been testing the Polaris models for a few years. The low range trans will make the 520 engine a great upgrade especially with a front locker. I kept my wheel spacers and I know how to install 30's on the Pioneer 500 for more top speed and ground clearance. We can only hope the 520 happens this year. I would much rather have a big 750cc engine with 60 hp. When I had Polaris I needed 3 of them so I would always have something to ride and I couldn't go riding alone. The guys were pissed when I bought Polaris and it really made their day when they got to tow me back.

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Mudder, the 2-stroke Polaris rigs were fun rides especially the 400 liquids. The 2000 or so Explorer 250's were a real blast also.
Yes, that 400 2 stroke was fast. The young man that bought it last month had a grin from ear to ear, his first 2 stroke machine.

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
Yes, that 400 2 stroke was fast. The young man that bought it last month had a grin from ear to ear, his first 2 stroke machine.
I had a 1988 Polaris 250 cyclone and as long as you kept an extra plug in the storage compartment you were good to go. Ran that 2WD machine into places i never thought i would get out of.

A

AKA-Logan

Oct 19, 2020
Dayton Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
This is my first post as I have been "patiently" waiting to see if there would be any new information... So not yet, of course. I emailed Honda they responded with a vague we have already made an announcement type statement. Anybody got anything new???

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This is my first post as I have been "patiently" waiting to see if there would be any new information... So not yet, of course. I emailed Honda they responded with a vague we have already made an announcement type statement. Anybody got anything new???
Unless I miss read something passed on to me, next Monday should have something made public officially.

Here is the last official press release on 2021 Pioneers, of which the current P500 was not mentioned. Any press release directly from Honda will come from this page too:

KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
I had a 1988 Polaris 250 cyclone and as long as you kept an extra plug in the storage compartment you were good to go. Ran that 2WD machine into places i never thought i would get out of.
had the same machine and as long as you kept a spare spark plug with you all was great and it was so light i could load into a truck bed without ramps. Pick up the front set on tailgate, pick up rear and push it in. Did a lot of stupid things on that thing, wonder I am still alive

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Unless I miss read something passed on to me, next Monday should have something made public officially.

Is this a circular reference to this post?
You guys quoting each other is almost like watching some other well known member answering his own posts.

Interesting, both the P520 threads are started by the same member.
Another circular reference.
Better be something posted on here soon or the 'fake news' accusations are going to fly.

Edit: had to re-do this to get the right reference to show (if your going to poke the bear gotta do it right)

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Is this a circular reference to this post?
You guys quoting each other is almost like watching some other well known member answering his own posts.

View attachment 232175

Interesting, both the P520 threads are started by the same member.
Another circular reference.
Better be something posted on here soon or the 'fake news' accusations are going to fly.

Edit: had to re-do this to get the right reference to show (if your going to poke the bear gotta do it right)
Go get your heart well, before screwing with us old man! HA!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I'm a little bummed - new motor and a dump bed... I was hoping for a few other changes like better suspension or at least an unlockable rear dif and a locking front dif.
There was some changes to the suspension.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
C

Cattleman500

Aug 10, 2020
canada
Ownership

1. 500
Picked up my new p520 last Friday the 11th. I'm excited. Installed new 28×10 swamp lites front and 29.5×10 swamp lites on back from 2016 p500 . Let the mods begin !

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!