KThach

KThach

Jan 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 520
Got a Pioneer 520 on order but was curious if anyone has any photos of a Packout setup on their Pioneer 520 bed? Was searching around for such photos and didn't find any. Would be nice to see how many you could fit in the little bed. Eventually plan to build the Pioneer 520 as a mudding rig.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Not sure how many youll get get in a P520? I was able to get 2 floor plates in my P1k5 And its a much bigger bed. Im thinking you MIGHT get one plate in that little guy. Then the config of packouts is up to you.

Welcome from Michigan
and congrats on your first post since joining. Dont forget when you get it to post lost of pics even if its naked. We love nude pics:cool:

KThach

KThach

Jan 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 520
Not sure how many youll get get in a P520? I was able to get 2 floor plates in my P1k5 And its a much bigger bed. Im thinking you MIGHT get one plate in that little guy. Then the config of packouts is up to you.

Welcome from Michigan
and congrats on your first post since joining. Dont forget when you get it to post lost of pics even if its naked. We love nude pics:cool:
Thanks for the quick response. Good to know. Didn't realize how big those plates were. Or maybe it's just a small bed lol.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks for the quick response. Good to know. Didn't realize how big those plates were. Or maybe it's just a small bed lol.
The plates arent all that big, about mid to Lrg in size. Just that 2 are about all your getting in P1K5’s bed. That P520 is much smaller so your looking at prob 1 in there and maybe one of there 1/2 size plates.
youll need to go to Home Dept and measure some plates then measure your bed or vise versa to know exactly. At this time, there is no aftermarket plate someone has made for the P520

Reactions: Smitty335 and Scoop
TBea

TBea

Supporting Member
Dec 6, 2020
So. Cal.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm interested in a roof. OEM sounds like the way to go. What is made out of? I hope plastic so I can trim it.

Reactions: Smitty335
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Two adapters in a P1K5.

20230716 171921

K

KPM

Nov 25, 2021
Prairieville LA
Ownership

1. 500
I have a p500 with a custom bed (wood). I purchased these feet and the packout locks into place. Works well but I don’t have any pics I can find.

IMG 8316

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a p500 with a custom bed (wood). I purchased these feet and the packout locks into place. Works well but I don’t have any pics I can find.

View attachment 396238

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are these 3d printed or injection molded?
If 3d printed, be aware they may fail at the worst times.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
No idea but if they fail it’s in the bed so worst case it rattles around. Served me well and locks into place.
Anything not locked down or strapped down will NOT stay in the bed ... unless you're just tooling along a flat road at 15 MPH.

futzin

futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
I occasionally consider a quick release box of some sort for my 520. Seldom actually needed because my gear is in my primary trail ride, the 500. The 520 typically is a tag-along ride.

I've looked briefly at the Cobalt system (blue) and also Honda's Half Cargo Box. The Honda box seems easier I guess, though certainly pricey. Anyone know of someone running the Honda Half Box?

bowhunterbob

bowhunterbob

Feb 28, 2021
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
Ownership

1. 520
I occasionally consider a quick release box of some sort for my 520. Seldom actually needed because my gear is in my primary trail ride, the 500. The 520 typically is a tag-along ride.

I've looked briefly at the Cobalt system (blue) and also Honda's Half Cargo Box. The Honda box seems easier I guess, though certainly pricey. Anyone know of someone running the Honda Half Box?
I use two of these. One for emergency supplies, and one for beverage of choice and ice. Fits great, looks great, mounts easily and easily removable.

A pic of one in mine, I now have another one on the other side.

Reactions: futzin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!