P1000 Paint pen

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I know some have already done this, but glad I did. It really makes everything pop on the dash. To whoever started it or came up with the original idea THANK YOU!

IMG 0098

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Don't know why Honda doesn't do it from the factory.
It is a night and day difference for sure!
That’s exactly what my cousin said. He’s like oh Honda painted those now. I have a year newer and I said nope I did it. Guess who’s borrowing my paint pen now :D. I really do like the looks of it painted. Something they should start doing.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Where are you guys getting the paint pens from?

Reactions: TimG and BWAF
Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Where are you guys getting the paint pens from?
I ordered mine off amazon. Not sure how long it will last but I can always touch it up later. Maybe if you have a hobby lobby near you or maybe even a auto body shop??

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have seen them,I just wandered if acylic or enamel was the best.Or if theyre were a certain type to get..

advertisement
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
I knew I saw this a while ago just couldn’t remember where. As I started to do mine with white I was like why didn’t I do red :mad:. Oh well can always order another one.

I did white on the gear shift indicators and red on the Honda on the steering wheel.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!