Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So wat has everyone used to paint the HONDA on the tailgate?
@jrplaza2008 offers a nice sticker kit for the front and rear.
I bought the wrong set for the rear at takeover. Bought for a -3 vs -5. It is the US Flag version, If you are interested, I will make you a deal on it.

Little_g

Little_g

Aug 6, 2015
Parker, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@jrplaza2008 offers a nice sticker kit for the front and rear.
I bought the wrong set for the rear at takeover. Bought for a -3 vs -5. It is the US Flag version, If you are interested, I will make you a deal on it.
I’ll keep that in mind for later and I really do appreciate the offer. Right now I’m on hold for buying anything as I just kinda blew my extra monthly spending money on my winch. Starting all over again is expensive:D. I know my next project is doing a dual battery setup and that’s what I’m saving for.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I used Acrylic nail polish. Very durable worked well easy to get

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Was it polish from your fingernails or from your toenails Remy?
lol Actually for me but not what your thinking lol. I was a baseball catcher my whole life up till 3 yrs ago, I used white sports tape on my fingers for signs at night games but the tape kept getting either dirty or peeling making it hard to get a grip on the ball or not feel when batting. So I got an idea and got some white nail polish and painted my nails. The cheep stuff didn’t dry or stay well so I found the acrylic stuff and it worked great. For some pictures I would paint the back of my hand from the nail to the middle knuckle so they could see better. Now...that’s how I got the idea for using it on the dash, I still had some left in my catching gear bag that was still good, It was so durable I figured it must work well on the dash. So far so good. ;)

RMG

RMG

Mar 27, 2017
Washington
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What an Awesome idea!! Really made my dash pop in the mud and at night.
Lettering

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!