P500 Painted my rims body color...

C

Chooglin

Since it was only 107 degrees here, decided to paint the stock rims a bright red and see what I thought.

I'm on the fence... I only did the driver's side in case I didn't care for it.

I don't know, I kind of like it; makes the bigger tires really stand out. But I imagine they will get chipped up and beat and look pretty ratty after a few more trail runs.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 83471

View attachment 83472
I like the look and as others have said , center caps would look good.

Reactions: trigger
pioneer_titan

pioneer_titan

Mar 13, 2018
Sheridan, Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I've been wanting to get my deluxe wheels powder coated red. The only reason i haven't is because all the places I've called for a quote have been just as high as getting a whole new set of wheels. I do like the red wheel look though

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I've been wanting to get my deluxe wheels powder coated red. The only reason i haven't is because all the places I've called for a quote have been just as high as getting a whole new set of wheels. I do like the red wheel look though
You could scuff the inside really well and spray them then come back an thinner off the outside aluminum edge so the red doesn’t get scratched off the outside edges. Be pretty easy. Insides would hold on fine even with a good rattle can

Reactions: pioneer_titan
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would hope that you haven't scratch your CoogBox, that would put you into my ridding capabilities category! HA!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!