P1000 Passenger speed sensor

B

Big nash

Sep 25, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I pulled my passenger speed sensor in it had a dent in it could that make my I4wd not work?

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Never hard of a passenger speeed sensor? But then again, i have a 16’ none of that stuff is in there.
to answer your question, I dont think that would make your i4wd to not work.

I do have a question tho.
You said in an earlier post you have a Green 20’ LE. Never seen one before at least not in hunter green. Do u have that metallic green?
see this is why we like pics when u join. So… Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)

B

Big nash

Sep 25, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Never hard of a passenger speeed sensor? But then again, i have a 16’ none of that stuff is in there.
to answer your question, I dont think that would make your i4wd to not work.

I do have a question tho.
You said in an earlier post you have a Green 20’ LE. Never seen one before at least not in hunter green. Do u have that metallic green?
see this is why we like pics when u join. So… Pics Or It Didnt Happen! ;)
It is the metallic one well was

0161399C 253E 4E12 93B4 D0DDFDE7015F

bumperm

bumperm

May 7, 2021
Gardnerville, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It is the metallic one well was

View attachment 360337

If the pax side speed sensor gets dented, it's been known to turn your whole world akilter - as shown in your pic.

The speed sensor lets the i4WD know when a wheel is loosing traction and slipping, it then applies braking to the slipping wheel so that power is redirected towards the opposite wheel that has traction. There are arguments about the advantages of i4WD vs. regular diff-lock 4WD. Both work well. But while locked diff locks can cause plowing in loose surface cornering, making steering feel clumsy, i4WD helps pull the front end through those turns - - unless you have a dented speed sensor, then all bets are off.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
If the pax side speed sensor gets dented, it's been known to turn your whole world akilter - as shown in your pic.

The speed sensor lets the i4WD know when a wheel is loosing traction and slipping, it then applies braking to the slipping wheel so that power is redirected towards the opposite wheel that has traction. There are arguments about the advantages of i4WD vs. regular diff-lock 4WD. Both work well. But while locked diff locks can cause plowing in loose surface cornering, making steering feel clumsy, i4WD helps pull the front end through those turns - - unless you have a dented speed sensor, then all bets are off.
Well scratch my belly and call me Shirley! I Stand corrected, had know Idea about that part

B

Big nash

Sep 25, 2022
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dent where?
In the tip? Or the side?
Tip

yep just broke my front drive shaft

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!