PBR rocker switch panel hole size

TI722

TI722

Feb 26, 2019
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Other Brand
Anyone happen to know what the rocker switch cut out dimensions are? Is it the standard .83 x 1.45? I am looking to order new switches today and forgot to check dimensions last night.

Reactions: Biteme
L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone happen to know what the rocker switch cut out dimensions are? Is it the standard .83 x 1.45? I am looking to order new switches today and forgot to check dimensions last night.

It’s made for the mictuning switches. Too big for the Carling or OTTATTW switches

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TI722

TI722

Feb 26, 2019
IL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Other Brand
Mine measured .86 x 1.48. a little big for the switches I bought but they still fit decently and look fine and best of all they work great. unlike the cheap ass switches PBR sells.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!