Pellet stove for sale

J

JTW

Since the truck for sale thread has been such a smashing success... :rolleyes:

Harman Pellet Stove... all the paperwork and install info ($4500) It was put in the house by the previous owners and I used it for one year. My wife wanted a stone fireplace with mantel so I’m putting in gas logs. Worked great and easy to use but it’s just sitting in the basement now. Needs to go. Looks about as pictured.
1900 obo
1E6263FE F5E0 47AE A8D7 5EE21C7637BD

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Harman Pellet Stove... all the paperwork and install info ($4500) It was put in the house by the previous owners and I used it for one year. My wife wanted a stone fireplace with mantel so I’m putting in gas logs. Worked great and easy to use but it’s just sitting in the basement now. Needs to go. Looks about as pictured.
1900 obo
View attachment 90221

What’s the delivery fee to the pnw?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

1900 obo
View attachment 90221
Pellet stoves work great. I was watching a Prepers video about using wood pellets to make a gas to run generators, thought that was pretty cool, BUT where in Hades are you going to get pellets, if poop hits the fan?

J

JTW

Pellet stoves work great. I was watching a Prepers video about using wood pellets to make a gas to run generators, thought that was pretty cool, BUT where in Hades are you going to get pellets, if poop hits the fan?
Lots of places sell them..

J

JTW

Even the poop hits the fan?
You mean like electricity, propane, and fuel oil. If the s*** hits the fan the only source that’s not dependent on others is wood. And that’s subjective to what part of the country you live and what limited supply you have access to. The best way to buy pellets is in bulk in August or September. Buy a couple pallets and you’re set for our type winters. The ease, minimal mess, work and convenience is was makes pellets shine. They also heat very efficiently.

Reactions: sharp and Mudwing
Mudwing

Mudwing

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
The Mud holes
Ownership

1. 700-4
You mean like electricity, propane, and fuel oil. If the s*** hits the fan the only source that’s not dependent on others is wood. And that’s subjective to what part of the country you live and what limited supply you have access to. The best way to buy pellets is in bulk in August or September. Buy a couple pallets and you’re set for our type winters. The ease, minimal mess, work and convenience is was makes pellets shine. They also heat very efficiently.

I agree. I run pellets not only because they are easy but because I inherited the stoves I have. Pick up a pallet of hardwood pellets before the heating season. You really should have dry storage too. There is a bit of work cleaning it out every few but still worth it. What model is that? You gotta watch those bottom feed type, clinkers like to set up and take out the auger motor. Electric start is nice to have to. Messing with that gel is a pain. But anyway, I’m a big fan of my outdoor wood boiler. So I don’t mind handling wood. ( Just for you ;) )

Reactions: sharp and JTW
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I agree, but you'll need a big garage for ten years of pellets, if your a prepper. You live in SW Missouri don't you, your winters are probably about the same as ours, I burn ten to fifteen ricks of wood depending on the spring warm up. My point is, if poop hits the fan for ten years, where are you going to get pellets to make gas for your generator that runs your pellet stove for heat, they have an electric fan and auger? I'm not a prepper and I didn't freak out 1999 for the up coming year, I have a garden and seeds for next year and a well I can hand draw water from????? I really like pellet stoves for regular people like me, but preppers are out there with there reasoning.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

1900 obo
View attachment 90221
How many SQ ft is it rated for?

J

JTW

I agree. I run pellets not only because they are easy but because I inherited the stoves I have. Pick up a pallet of hardwood pellets before the heating season. You really should have dry storage too. There is a bit of work cleaning it out every few but still worth it. What model is that? You gotta watch those bottom feed type, clinkers like to set up and take out the auger motor. Electric start is nice to have to. Messing with that gel is a pain. But anyway, I’m a big fan of my outdoor wood boiler. So I don’t mind handling wood. ( Just for you ;) )
I think it’s an XXV

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!