Permit to ride for Pioneer Takeover

ZeroG

ZeroG

Lifetime Member
Dec 11, 2017
SE Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where did you all get your permits to ride? I understand Walmart and all bait and tackle shops in TN sell the permits. Is there a place near Ride Royal Blue to purchase the permits?

I never have got the link to work in the Takeover thread and procrastinated so now I'm about out of time for buying online. Please advise. Thx.

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where did you all get your permits to ride? I understand Walmart and all bait and tackle shops in TN sell the permits. Is there a place near Ride Royal Blue to purchase the permits?

I never have got the link to work in the Takeover thread and procrastinated so now I'm about out of time for buying online. Please advise. Thx.
Go to the Ride Royal Blue website they have a link right there

Reactions: ZeroG and Ragnar406
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Your best bet is still to buy online. Even if you purchase at RRB they will only take you over to their computer and you purchase the same way you can now. You get the permit right there and just print it out and or Take a pic of it to have on your phone

Link with Info
Ride Royal Blue Resort

Link where you buy
Go Outdoors Tennessee

Reactions: JTW and ZeroG
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Fist time I rode the area I got a permit from the Walmart in Jacksboro, a little bit south of RRB. Walk back to the sporting goods counter and some wet behind the ears high school student working part time knew exactly what permit I needed. The permit was just a print out from the register, nothing fancy but it worked.

In theory you could stand at the trail head and get a permit with your phone. Except my phone had no service and spent so much time looking for service the battery was dead.

ZeroG

ZeroG

Lifetime Member
Dec 11, 2017
SE Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks a bunch guys. All take care of. I'm ready to ride. :D

Reactions: Chooglin
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
when I go to the TN link above to get a permit, there is nothing mentioned of rider permit? help?

Reactions: sharp
HivoltageHonda

HivoltageHonda

Aug 6, 2015
Hernando, MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
so i need type 72 and type 93 those are hunting permits is that right? thats supposed to be 7 day out of state visitor?

Reactions: knuckledeep

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!