WillyBill

WillyBill

Wheeling Addict
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2017
Clinton, Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I have an IPhone 8S and am looking for the best mount to attach to the inside of my windshield and hold my phone for wheeling videos (of my tip-overs - there, I said it before any of youse guys could, LOL) - I have a P500 with laminated glass half windshield. What do you guys recommend after your experiences?

Link to one on Amazon that looked like it MAY be the one to use....
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074N46WYP/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Thanks for your help/opinions

WB

Last edited:
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have an IPhone 8S and am looking for the best mount to attach to the inside of my windshield and hold my phone for wheeling videos (of my tip-overs - there, I said it before any of youse guys could, LOL) - I have a P500 with laminated glass half windshield. What do you guys recommend after your experiences?

RAM mount with suction cup?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!