Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good afternoon guys, I am picking up my new Pioneer tomorrow. Man they are hard to find now and demand is so high no ones willing to budge on the price. Thought I would let everyone know out the door price. MSRP $19,099 out the door $21,077 in Florida.
View attachment 241986
Welcome from WNC Congrats on the new buggy...
There are some guys on here that think red is the fastest, don’t listen to that crap.

374D211C 7C2F 4482 9712 DFDF31297162

amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where in Florida?? I just bought the same rig in a 2020 leftover. Paid a little less. Think I mNagrd to get out the door for around 17k. Stripped model delux no windshield no top. If u plan to add accessories do your homework. Use the vendors reccomended here.I am doing an extensive midded build and it has been a nightmare. Sitting in a dealer shop sunce Oct waiting on parts. If u plan on changing the front end be damn careful what you buy as some bumpers brush guards do not fit. I would immediately install a second battery as there is already a box provided for it. I am located at Amelia Island. I bought mine from cycles of Jax. Mine is in the shop at Kings Bay Powersports. Hope to get it back around Jan1. They are extremely scarce now for some reason. Dealers are sold out with wait lists. Welcome. md enjoy

IXInaplesIXI

IXInaplesIXI

Dec 2, 2020
South Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where in Florida?? I just bought the same rig in a 2020 leftover. Paid a little less. Think I mNagrd to get out the door for around 17k. Stripped model delux no windshield no top. If u plan to add accessories do your homework. Use the vendors reccomended here.I am doing an extensive midded build and it has been a nightmare. Sitting in a dealer shop sunce Oct waiting on parts. If u plan on changing the front end be damn careful what you buy as some bumpers brush guards do not fit. I would immediately install a second battery as there is already a box provided for it. I am located at Amelia Island. I bought mine from cycles of Jax. Mine is in the shop at Kings Bay Powersports. Hope to get it back around Jan1. They are extremely scarce now for some reason. Dealers are sold out with wait lists. Welcome. md enjoy
I am in SW Florida. Thank you for the heads up. I will be getting the second battery very soon so I can add accessories without killing the primary battery. I know what you mean I couldn’t find a deluxe anywhere. I found one at McKibben but those bastards sold not one but two out from under me. I eventually found this Camo one at RC Hill Honda. I know the price is high but they never bulls***ed me, they were straight up the whole time. That and I couldn’t find any in Florida made me go ahead and pull the trigger.
I haven’t even rode it yet but just probably a mile. This pioneer along with a ranger our family Xmas present this year. It’s killing me that it’s in hiding LOL

79D83F3A 8566 4AA4 A84A CC05440288DE 712C347C C914 49A2 89F0 EC5C399F1D8E

Wellzy

Wellzy

Dec 9, 2020
SW Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome to another newbie, Hello from Wisco! My dealer who I have worked with for 33 years did not budge on my price. I ordered it in August and it came in December 10th. When I asked how we could sweet'n the deal, I got a $50 gift card. I already had a SuperATV windshield, Shadeidea roof, sideview mirrors, cupholders and a few other things. I was hoping for a cover, but oh well. ENJOY IT!! 😁

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from Mississippi. Nice looking sxs.

Reactions: JenElio
amgdriver

amgdriver

Oct 4, 2020
Amelia Island Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah my darler had several 2020 leftovers late sept so he was ready to deal. Back and forth dog and pony show with manager. They actually came off the price about 2k I had a price in mind an finally the nanager gor mad but he met my offer. The sales guy was great. The ither dealers were iffering a 500.00 discount on 2020s Simce then thetr is no stock avail padtuculary pioneer 1k-5s I went to a closer dealer to ad accessorier. Very involved build with big winch rigid lights all around
Be oreoared for long waits in accessories backorders tying your money up by hitting your card and using your money while you wait and wait and wait. Inhave cussed people out and cancelled orders. My advice is to out youu ideas out on yhe forum and wait for feedback before you buy anything. I will eatch for your posts abd try to add my 2 cents worth if applicable. I have cussed and lost my teligion. over this build I have ridden my machine exactly 20 feet putting it on the trailer. But it will be so badass when I finish it. Im glad you were able ti find a cammo delux which is quite an accomplishment given the inventory situation. The dealer doing my accessory work has an empty showroom. No Hondas for sale. Next shopment is pre sold with deposits. Enjoy yours Be looking for more pics and posts

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!