Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dang really, yes we did then

I did see a turbo Rzr (new) burnt up - not sure if on Tackett but it was on that page
Was posted about an hr ago.... that something we never really plan for is real crazy weather. Guess we could of went to the trailers.

Reactions: BWAF and Ragnar406
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
According to Facebook tackett was just hit by a tornado..... we lucked out timing is everything
Now reading it they stated it was in southwestern Tennessee. Someone posted it in the tackett FBI page. No doesn't sound like where we rode.

Reactions: BWAF
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Now reading it they stated it was in southwestern Tennessee. Someone posted it in the tackett FBI page. No doesn't sound like where we rode.

I was going to say, been riding all around Tackett creek past 2 days, we didn't have any wind or rain this afternoon.

Near Memphis 5 semis were blown over crossing the Mississippi river on I40 east bound from AR to TN. The video footage was crazy 90 mph straight line winds.

Reactions: Plumber32 and BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great video, That is some rough riding!

No doubt it was rough. Your steering rack could have saved us a couple hours down time. We had one busted rack....but had a spare OEM.

Reactions: JTW
Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
I was going to say, been riding all around Tackett creek past 2 days, we didn't have any wind or rain this afternoon.

Near Memphis 5 semis were blown over crossing the Mississippi river on I40 east bound from AR to TN. The video footage was crazy 90 mph straight line winds.

Yeah I’m aware of the storm it almost took me off the road never been in a storm I was legitimately scared of until this on picked the front of my truck up and slammed it down. And it’s not a small truck. It came out of no where and I could not see the front of my hood it was raining so hard. I really thought to myself well a tornado is about to pick me up and toss me up in the air and I can’t even see it.

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
No doubt it was rough. Your steering rack could have saved us a couple hours down time. We had one busted rack....but had a spare OEM.

Remember the reason I had the extra oem steering rack is because I got the RB3 so I had an extra so they did kinda save us in a round about way!!

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
@snuffnwhisky your machine looked so much better at Stony with all that body roll taken out. Really cool what you've done with it.
Yea, I didn't feel like my butt was going to pinch a hole in the seat this time. Much better. I would have flopped 20 times last weekend before the changes.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!