BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OK...explain the LT tire thing. What are the advantages? I thought it was just a price thing...
I have also had good luck with LT. 2000 miles don't even look worn .Bought a tire groover to open them up if I want did some but haven't needed much . 6a9f8a94b1d263a685871647e82342a71a494aee2dbb0a84b99c9b0888038c3077ba10da5ba1ebaa646d8791604ad838

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

J

JTW

Let’s get specific with dates, and location where we are going to stay. Your in charge of this expedition!
But seriously.. I don't think I would do it much different than we did. I enjoyed the camping... we’d drive into town of a night and shower and eat. Then head back to camp and snooze. It’s not worth cooking and having all the bs you need for that. The camping is primitive so it’s really just a base excursion camp.

Reactions: Tigermark and BWAF
Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
But seriously.. I don't think I would do it much different than we did. I enjoyed the camping... we’d drive into town of a night and shower and eat. Then head back to camp and snooze. It’s not worth cooking and having all the bs you need for that. The camping is primitive so it’s really just a base excursion camp.
Works for me!

Reactions: JTW and BWAF
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
I am watching this thread and may tag along also! I've been to Moab a few times via motorcycle out of Montrose Co. on our travels previously. Me and my new 700/4 are itching for a Good Vacation!

Reactions: Dezrik
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I am watching this thread and may tag along also! I've been to Moab a few times via motorcycle out of Montrose Co. on our travels previously. Me and my new 700/4 are itching for a Good Vacation!
Let the itch intensify!!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be down there this weekend !! Until the 5th then I'll be in Grand junction for a day

20190316 155518

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
We had the opportunity to relocate to Montrose for my wife's work a few years ago. Sitting here thinking about it now...I have a hard time remembering why we didn't do it. I love CO, but the political leanings of it scare me a bit.

Some day I hope to explore the rabbit valley area. And the Book cliffs area north of Moab.

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We had the opportunity to relocate to Montrose for my wife's work a few years ago. Sitting here thinking about it now...I have a hard time remembering why we didn't do it. I love CO, but the political leanings of it scare me a bit.

Some day I hope to explore the rabbit valley area. And the Book cliffs area north of Moab.

Yeah the political leanings would scare me too. However the western part of the states seem to be very conservative from about Rifle, CO to the west side. :p most excellent trail riding is about the middle of the state to the South and southwest in my opinion. Lived in Meeker, CO for a lot of years.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Yeah the political leanings would scare me too. However the western part of the states seem to be very conservative from about Rifle, CO to the west side. :p most excellent trail riding is about the middle of the state to the South and southwest in my opinion. Lived in Meeker, CO for a lot of years.
I have been told that most of the state is conservatives, but like most area's, the big cities override the rural areas. At one point our goal was to live in CO...but these days we are content to just visit. Beautiful place for sure.

Reactions: JTW
JimmyA

JimmyA

Oct 8, 2017
Northeast texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
Showering is good, where?

J

JTW

Moab was a blast. We will be going again June or July!

Check out my Facebook Album and Videos!!
Dezrik Parks
Just finished watching you videos... can’t wait to get back this fall! Have you don’t the La Sal mountain loop yet? Be sure to hit up Kanes Creek!

Dezrik

Dezrik

Follow me for adventure!
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2018
MOAB, Utahhhhhhhh
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just finished watching you videos... can’t wait to get back this fall! Have you don’t the La Sal mountain loop yet? Be sure to hit up Kanes Creek!

I haven't yet, So many trails! Out of our small group, Only three drivers had enough experience to do the Higher rated trails out of 13 SxS's. So we kept it pretty easy but I really really wanted to do Prichett and Golden Spike this trip. Ill add those Trails also to my next trip! Next trip we plan on only bringing well experienced people to ride so we can do the 7+ Rated trails but I have to get a winch and some real anchor points just in case.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I haven't yet, So many trails! Out of our small group, Only three drivers had enough experience to do the Higher rated trails out of 13 SxS's. So we kept it pretty easy but I really really wanted to do Prichett and Golden Spike this trip. Ill add those Trails also to my next trip! Next trip we plan on only bringing well experienced people to ride so we can do the 7+ Rated trails but I have to get a winch and some real anchor points just in case.
Yeah.. some of the trails will test a driver and his machine! I’m assuming you had tie rods, skid plate and spare axles? Be a good idea next trip if you’re upping the level of trails. A winch is a must! A way to anchor in the rock is also a good idea.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!