Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Agreed....that Tan is sweet!!

Reactions: CumminsPusher
B

BT2886

Will the paint scratch very easily? What type of paint is it? Besides bad ass paint...
I haven’t taken a knife to it, but it seems to have taken well. I did a lot of sanding and gave it plenty of time to cure. If it gets scratched, the paint is cheap and being flat, it’s easy to sand and touch up.

73918E21 667F 4045 A2CC 5054DDA1253A

Reactions: O2bsmitty
R

RiverratTX

Jun 11, 2018
Austin, TX
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Very nice it looks awesome. By the looks of your garage you're not meticulous...LOL :). Love the attention to detail and the American flag is perfect at the rear. Curious to see how the paint holds up, I get a lot of desert pin striping where I ride, up keep would be too much for my ride. But again I LOVE IT!

B

BT2886

Very nice it looks awesome. By the looks of your garage you're not meticulous...LOL :). Love the attention to detail and the American flag is perfect at the rear. Curious to see how the paint holds up, I get a lot of desert pin striping where I ride, up keep would be too much for my ride. But again I LOVE IT!

Thanks! It seems to be holding up well so far, but I haven’t scraped it up against rocks or trees. It will look like it’s bleeding when it happens I have an extra rattle can in my tool kit lol

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Nice looking ride! Love the Michigan flag. I have the same one but bigger in my garage. Where abouts you located in our lovely state?

Reactions: Todd627 and Mudwing
B

BT2886

Nice looking ride! Love the Michigan flag. I have the same one but bigger in my garage. Where abouts you located in our lovely state?

It’s not the size of the flag that matters..... lol

I live by Milford. And yes, it’s the best state!

Reactions: Todd627
I

IttyBittyFitty

Dec 19, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It’s not the size of the flag that matters..... lol

I live by Milford. And yes, it’s the best state!

1) Love the color
2) Love the block M flag and high life poster as well

I live nearby in Pinckney. Whereabouts do you do most of your riding? I currently have a pioneer 500 and Suzuki kingquad 750, but am about to upgrade to a P1000.

Reactions: Todd627