Pioneer 1000 Light Bar Brackets

GravelBat

GravelBat

Sep 5, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Used these brackets last week to install a 50" curved led light bar. The did work AWESOME.

chb

Order placed via eBay. I'm trying to figure out what size for a light bar now. Thx, for the info Ventura, I'll look for a 50" curved.

VenturaChuck

VenturaChuck

Apr 22, 2016
Ventura, CA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Order placed via eBay. I'm trying to figure out what size for a light bar now. Thx, for the info Ventura, I'll look for a 50" curved.
GravelBat,

Super easy to install. Just loosen the two bolts holding the ROPS together, take big screwdriver and spread the ROPS pieces apart, insert the mount, re-tighten the bolts. Repeat on the other side.

Chuck

Reactions: GravelBat
GravelBat

GravelBat

Sep 5, 2016
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm all about simple, plus these mounts look like they still give it a clean look that blends in with the machine.

Reactions: JTW
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Thanks @redbank34 my brackets arrived today,Very nice. Guess i need to get the new 50" lightbar on its way.

Reactions: Mopower58 and JTW
redbank34

redbank34

Sep 20, 2016
Lobelville, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'm currently out of stock on brackets for atleast a week or so. I have a few "b stock" brackets left, they're slightly miscut on the slot, but shouldn't hurt the way they mount up, I just held them til the last because they weren't perfect. If anyone is interested in them I will let them go for an extra $5 off, so $30 shipped.

I will post an update when I have more back in stock, and thank you all for your business!

Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
@redbank34 can you let me know when you have more brackets in stock. I would like to purchase a set of them.

Just ordered them from you on eBay

Last edited:
Reactions: knuckledeep
S

silverbullet

Oct 23, 2016
Leitchfield, KY
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone have ideas for mounting a 52" curved light bar up under the the roof, that would also allow you to open a two piece window? Both roof and two piece windshield is Honda products.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The brackets from matt marrs goes in the fron rops connection and should have enough clerance to open windshield

J

JTW

I originally wanted mine up there but ended up going with the brackets @knuckledeep mentioned and put it at the lower windshield. I have a SuperATV flip windshield that there’s just not enough clearance unless you do some cutting on the roof or windshield. I would think the same applies to the Honda windshield.

knuckledeep

knuckledeep

my trailer queen is trashy
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2015
Eustis florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I originally wanted mine up there but ended up going with the brackets @knuckledeep mentioned and put it at the lower windshield. I have a SuperATV flip windshield that there’s just not enough clearance unless you do some cutting on the roof or windshield. I would think the same applies to the Honda windshield.
Only way i can see to is reinforce the edge of the roof and attach it to the roof

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Only way i can see to is reinforce the edge of the roof and attach it to the roof
Knowing what I know now.. I would probably have built a roof and put a bill on the front to do just that.. but the lower windshield mount works great.

J

Johnny787

Jul 28, 2017
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got mine today. Ordered them from eBay but I believe they were from this seller. The fit and cuts were quality. The finish looked like it was spray paint. My finish was not the best, chipped in some spots. To be fair to the seller I had just installed JEI rock sliders and bed extender and those are powder coated.

Install was very easy. I think I will however upgrade to longer bolts on the roll cage. When the brackets are installed the bolts only grab about 90-95% of the nut. I used blue loctite so I should be good for now.

Overall I am very happy with the brackets. They mount my 52" curved bar better then any other way I have found while still allowing for a windshield.

IMG 2278 IMG 2280 IMG 2282 IMG 2283 IMG 2286 IMG 2287

J

JTW

I got mine today. Ordered them from eBay but I believe they were from this seller. The fit and cuts were quality. The finish looked like it was spray paint. My finish was not the best, chipped in some spots. To be fair to the seller I had just installed JEI rock sliders and bed extender and those are powder coated.

Install was very easy. I think I will however upgrade to longer bolts on the roll cage. When the brackets are installed the bolts only grab about 90-95% of the nut. I used blue loctite so I should be good for now.

Overall I am very happy with the brackets. They mount my 52" curved bar better then any other way I have found while still allowing for a windshield.

View attachment 56264 View attachment 56265 View attachment 56266 View attachment 56267 View attachment 56268 View attachment 56269
I’m with ya on the finish.. mine were raw. I was a little surprised. But I preped and rattle canned them and they’re holding up great. I guess they wouldn’t be $35 if they were powdered. I think your bolts are fine. I haven’t had any issues with the same setup and I’ve used my rops quite a bit.. lol

Reactions: Bigtee
Bigtee

Bigtee

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2017
Grayson, KY
Ownership

1. 520

2. 1000-5
My mounts arrived yesterday, had no problem with the installation. I think the bolts will work fine, they are engaged in the nylock. I have a 50" light bar.

Light Bar 2

Reactions: Rincon

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!