Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I thought it looked a little post apocalyptic too. Just tried to mess with the lines a little to get a different look. Wanted to chop the top but I can't do that with what I have mounted to the bars overhead, so this was the only alternative I could come up with.
Considered full doors but don't really mind these, they function fine and I wanted to keep the nets. Just didn't like being able to see all the business behind the seat.
Have a new sticker ordered to replace the snake head, hasn't came in yet. Was going to wait to post until it was 100% but after putting it all back together just had to share.
Thanks guys! :)
Sticker

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I like those.

Thought about doing those a long time ago but with plastic. Didn't think about it long, I would've butchered it. Started incorporating more of this diamond plate in and then thought back to it again. Doesn't look so out of place with the other panels matching.

Reactions: sharp and Chooglin

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!