Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sweet bro! Ahh good old Michigan, the home of elevated deer blinds! Some basic and some off the wall crazy! I have 2 at the cottage. Yours is pretty snazzy.:cool:;)

Yeah I could easily go off the wall crazy with this one. Thought about enclosing the bottom floor with a door and windows too, adding a ladder inside, ammo can wood stove, could put one those camp sink things in with the foot pump for water...

View attachment 52791 View attachment 52792 Don't want to Hijack your post, but since we're talking blinds amongst us men haha I have to show one of mine.

Nice! I thought about doing the stairs thing but it took up too much room. What's funny is I built mine in my head, yours almost looks like a kit build and yet they're very similar. ;)

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
IMG 3834
IMG 3840
IMG 3858
Yeah I could easily go off the wall crazy with this one. Thought about enclosing the bottom floor with a door and windows too, adding a ladder inside, ammo can wood stove, could put one those camp sink things in with the foot pump for water...

Nice! I thought about doing the stairs thing but it took up too much room. What's funny is I built mine in my head, yours almost looks like a kit build and yet they're very similar. ;)
I love your lover deck/floor. Ours we built, stained them, built a platform and hauled them suckers in the woods with the old trusty 48' Ford 8N then added the post with elevator brackets. The catapulted them up. The stairs came later. A lot of work but look BA when done.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wrapping the doors made those ugly ass wheel wells look even worse and I'm tired of looking at them. Had the material so it didn't cost anything. Thought about doing a fender flare but it wouldn't have been as strong and wouldn't shed like taking this line. Hemmed the bottom edge and secured it well enough. I'll paint the hardware and get the panels sprayed to match, we'll see how they hold up.
Fender 1
Fender 2

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Wrapping the doors made those ugly ass wheel wells look even worse and I'm tired of looking at them. Had the material so it didn't cost anything. Thought about doing a fender flare but it wouldn't have been as strong and wouldn't shed like taking this line. Hemmed the bottom edge and secured it well enough. I'll paint the hardware and get the panels sprayed to match, we'll see how they hold up.
View attachment 52822 View attachment 52823

Nice! I always thought that looked funny because the front wheel wells were so large.

Nice job

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Nice! I always thought that looked funny because the front wheel wells were so large.

Nice job

Thanks Joey.
Yeah looking at the backside of the dash and headlights when standing beside the machine has never been appealing to me. Just playing with the lines a little with the hopes that it won't look so utility.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Painted up the hardware and dropped the fenders off to get them sprayed. Have him doing inside and out so they're encapsulated in it. Said they'd be done tomorrow $25. I'll post some pics when it's put together.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Video of ya riding...
not sittin in your ..
Carnegie Hall. ..garage. .
playing tunes...haha

Just for you @rocmar . Rode some bumpy ass fire trails today and the wife was in charge of video, they were pretty random and I'm not tech'y enough to edit. Won't be doing much of these with a hand held, grainy and bouncy. She did pretty good though considering...

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Just for you @rocmar . Rode some bumpy ass fire trails today and the wife was in charge of video, they were pretty random and I'm not tech'y enough to edit. Won't be doing much of these with a hand held, grainy and bouncy. She did pretty good though considering...
Damn dude....
way bumpy....was fun though...huh
props to camera woman...
thanks

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!