Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Where you been? I'm mounting a spare tire on the machine now, partly because someone brought it up a while back. o_O
I've also ben blinded by a video of the eclipse that @PistonHonda sent me! My eyes my eyes!!!!!!! Hahahahaha

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Lol, the jack is under the seat, been looking at small lug wrenches. How do I find those pre-chargers you have? I searched for them and only came up with filter nets. Do you have a lin
I was carrying a bunch of crap...
I never use...but all fits in box...
but...no spare.

advertisement
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Well this turned into a pita! Got the wheel and tire today and got them married up, then went to Fastenal for some bolts. I plan to go with the spline lug nuts like the bike and wanted 12mm-1.5 bolts to match, 3 bolts was over $30 they had to be made. Then I was going to go with 1/2"-20, they were going to be $24. Point is that these are not common threads that you can get at HD. Was kinda between lengths and ended up ordering 1/2"-20 threaded rod and hex nuts. Then the issue was that they sell the spline nuts in packs of 20 w/the tool for $32, I plan to use 3 and the other 17 will rot in my garage, won't fit the bike. Called O'Reillys and the dude said they sell singles in chrome, I'll paint 'em. Should've just strapped that sh**! o_O

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Why not get press in studs from O'Reillys while you are there getting your lug nuts? Lots of late model vehicles use a M12x1.5 thread.

I'm mounting the wheel to a flat surface that is like 1 1/2" thick, needs to be like 7 1/2" long for the lugs to grab.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Threaded rod is supposed to deliver tomorrow. Got 3 chrome splined lug nuts from Belle Tire for free, they're under paint. One of the doors is complete and ready for Line X. Planning to ride Labor Day weekend and would like to have this stuff wrapped up. Can't wait to try out the power steering. I'll post some pics when it's done.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Threaded rod is supposed to deliver tomorrow. Got 3 chrome splined lug nuts from Belle Tire for free, they're under paint. One of the doors is complete and ready for Line X. Planning to ride Labor Day weekend and would like to have this stuff wrapped up. Can't wait to try out the power steering. I'll post some pics when it's done.
No pics...
do a video....

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!