Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Threaded rod is supposed to deliver tomorrow. Got 3 chrome splined lug nuts from Belle Tire for free, they're under paint. One of the doors is complete and ready for Line X. Planning to ride Labor Day weekend and would like to have this stuff wrapped up. Can't wait to try out the power steering. I'll post some pics when it's done.
Come on up to the camp/cottage. Will be there the weekend through Thursday. Maybe old @piston will come by. I want to see your spare! And the 1 finger steer. Lol

D

Deleted member 3748

Come on up to the camp/cottage. Will be there the weekend through Thursday. Maybe old @piston will come by. I want to see your spare! And the 1 finger steer. Lol
We'll at least be coming by to see your place. That's a busy working weekend for us so I can't guarantee we can stay for long though.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

The wife actually mentioned that you guys were going to be up there, your wife must've told her that or something. We just might do that and thanks for the invite.

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Another one? I figured you guys were sick of my video's already, lol!
Video of ya riding...
not sittin in your ..
Carnegie Hall. ..garage. .
playing tunes...haha

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
The wife actually mentioned that you guys were going to be up there, your wife must've told her that or something. We just might do that and thanks for the invite.
Let us know. You know your welcome anytime:)

Reactions: trigger
advertisement
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Got the doors back today and they look BA! My Line X guy was even taking pics of them to post on FB. Also got the hardware straightened out for mounting the spare, hope to get it put together tomorrow.
Pics pics pics pics PICS!!!!!o_O:p

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Got it put together today and took some pics.
Here's how the spare is mounted...
Spare up close View attachment 52731 Spare rear shot Spare all bolted up

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Wow, that's some neat looking mods you've been doing, congrats!!!! Where'd you find that groomed trail, lol.

Lol, while back there I took a pic of the fort/deer blind/bug out shelter. It was a tree fort I built for the boys behind the garage but was in the way after they moved out. All PT lumber and screw built and didn't want to scrap it so I took it apart, changed a few things and rebuilt it back in the woods.
Fort new

Btw, I think they used it more when they were older with their buddies and the neighbor girl. :rolleyes:

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lol, while back there I took a pic of the fort/deer blind/bug out shelter. It was a tree fort I built for the boys behind the garage but was in the way after they moved out. All PT lumber and screw built and didn't want to scrap it so I took it apart, changed a few things and rebuilt it back in the woods.
View attachment 52790

Btw, I think they used it more when they were older with their buddies and the neighbor girl. :rolleyes:
Sweet bro! Ahh good old Michigan, the home of elevated deer blinds! Some basic and some off the wall crazy! I have 2 at the cottage. Yours is pretty snazzy.:cool:;)

Reactions: trigger
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!