Pioneer-4 on dusty roads

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Windshields and dust go hand in hand.Lots of sxs that grab air from consoles have had motors dusted from this especially pre 2012 teryxs.

D

davieCrockett700

Dec 14, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Hey guys I know this is a old thread but was wondering if anyone had any advice on keeping the dust out with ...
700-4 , hard top and full windshield that can be a half windshield as well.
From what I gather on this great forum I’m thinking rear dust panel or mid dust panel
Not sure what would be better at keeping dust out ?

thanks
D

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hey guys I know this is a old thread but was wondering if anyone had any advice on keeping the dust out with ...
700-4 , hard top and full windshield that can be a half windshield as well.
From what I gather on this great forum I’m thinking rear dust panel or mid dust panel
Not sure what would be better at keeping dust out ?

thanks
D
Your right very old thread. U prob found it in the search. Your best bet would be to keep usung the search. Not being mean here, but youll get more answers there than in this thread. PS the dust never sleeps in a SxS ;)

D

davieCrockett700

Dec 14, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4

no ur Exactly Right. as I already got a good idea since I made the post!
I know I can’t completely get rid of dust but minimize it .

thanks
D

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!