Pioneer 500 attending 2018 Takeover ?

C

Chooglin

Of the Pioneer 500 owners , who will be going to the Takeover?

I will be there!

@wcjack11
@JACKAL
@Bad_bowtie
@ALM76
@trigger
@100Acre
@RickyB
@JCMINIS
@Bastardchild
@GnomeRider
@jak9922
@markie

Last edited by a moderator:
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I'm seriously considering it. Just haven't went all in and booked a room yet. Hoping one of the locals down there can point me to a nice place with plenty of parking where I don't have to worry about getting my sh** stolen. I'll pay extra for the peace of mind. Hate going to a destination that I know nothing about hauling a trailer and having the wife with me...being a Yankee and all. :D

C

Chooglin

I'm seriously considering it. Just haven't went all in and booked a room yet. Hoping one of the locals down there can point me to a nice place with plenty of parking where I don't have to worry about getting my sh** stolen. I'll pay extra for the peace of mind. Hate going to a destination that I know nothing about hauling a trailer and having the wife with me...being a Yankee and all. :D
I personally like staying at a campgrounds or cabin vs hotel. I don't like leaving my stuff out in a parking lot, where It makes it easier for someone to still.

Anytime that I have gone down south to ride , I have felt very comfortable. The people down there are so much friendlier than up North.........just my observation!

If you stay at the campgrounds, there will be plenty of club members to watch one another stuff!

J

JTW

Just do it!!!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I have stayed at the Comfort Inn a couple times. There was so many atv' in the parking lot I didn' worry too much.
Also there will be plenty of members there to leave your machine overnight.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I personally like staying at a campgrounds or cabin vs hotel. I don't like leaving my stuff out in a parking lot, where It makes it easier for someone to still.

Anytime that I have gone down south to ride , I have felt very comfortable. The people down there are so much friendlier than up North.........just my observation!

If you stay at the campgrounds, there will be plenty of club members to watch one another stuff!

I was under the impression that all the cabins were booked?

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

Hay brother from another mother! Hahaha I told you two this summer, we have room in our toyhauler to stay with us! Just bring your person. We have our spot all booked up. ;)

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

You guys can park your rigs next to my trailer and truck. Heck, you can chain it to my trailer if you want to. I’ll be in one of the 10 person cabins in the back and it should be a safe place.

There is a security guard on duty that is patrolling the areas. Also, there are many people arriving and leaving throughout all hours of the day and night that anybody’s rig would be totally safe.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You guys can park your rigs next to my trailer and truck. Heck, you can chain it to my trailer if you want to. I’ll be in one of the 10 person cabins in the back and it should be a safe place.

There is a security guard on duty that is patrolling the areas. Also, there are many people arriving and leaving throughout all hours of the day and night that anybody’s rig would be totally safe.
If @trigger stays with me he should be fine as well. Unless he wants to park his trailer somewhere else? Thanks for the offer and advice Joey.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I'll look into this tonight and if it is still available...I'm in. ;)

I don't think you have anything to worry about. There are plenty of safe places to park and a lot of people keeping an eye on things. There are also quite a few members that carry. I wouldn't sweat it.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hay brother from another mother! Hahaha I told you two this summer, we have room in our toyhauler to stay with us! Just bring your person. We have our spot all booked up. ;)

Hey what site are you in?

Reactions: Dp5hunter
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500

I know, I remember, we definitely appreciate the hospitality and you two are always gracious hosts and good company. Figured we would hang out with you guys until bed time anyway and then head to the room or cabin. If it ends up being a motel I might just take you or Joey up on parking the rig overnight. I'd leave the key in case you wanted to see some of the tougher trails. :D
Thanks guys!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!