Pioneer 500 attending 2018 Takeover ?

kawasaki

kawasaki

Jan 9, 2016
Just ask around when you arrive, I'm sure another member will be able to accommodate your trailer and machine overnight.
Rick & Kawasaki will b camping at eagle camp grounds, its free primitive camping. Anyone else going to eagle?

Reactions: JTW
ncred02

ncred02

Jul 16, 2015
Raleigh NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Who's planning on making the decision last minute?

Anyone else not sure they can make it and may just head that way Thursday, or Friday night?
I'm still not sure if work will slow down enough to make it. I really want to go , even if it's just me and my ride. I'm willing to crash in the truck. If its just me falling asleep in the 250 should be easy after midnight

J

JTW

Who's planning on making the decision last minute?

Anyone else not sure they can make it and may just head that way Thursday, or Friday night?
I'm still not sure if work will slow down enough to make it. I really want to go , even if it's just me and my ride. I'm willing to crash in the truck. If its just me falling asleep in the 250 should be easy after midnight
Don’t be a kitty... just do it!!

Reactions: markie
M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
We have to get a group pic of all these P5's together, gotta be a record or something? I doubt this many have been in the same place since the warehouse and they didn't look like this group does now. :cool:
I agree.We just need a time to meet up

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!