Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Some of us never replaced that little hinge and it's holding up just fine. ;)
Mine never broke either, I didn’t like the slop it had though and replaced it. Chooglin didn’t either and he uses a piece of piano hinge now, and it’s perfect, as I bought a second generation box for one of my riding partners, and it’s really nice with the piano hing on it.

Reactions: Chooglin
C

Chooglin

Mine just arrived today great shipping primed, painted and gona install here in Lil bit... thanks for the box it’s well made and will come in handy and nice install video as well posted on here... thanks again choog...
You are welcome and thanks for the purchase , be sure to post some pics after install........ @jay_man81 did the video for me.

Reactions: Kracker
Kracker

Kracker

Nov 13, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 500
You are welcome and thanks for the purchase , be sure to post some pics after install........ @jay_man81 did the video for me.
It’s in... painting leaves a lil to be desired never been much of a painter after that dries and sets I’ll put a flat black over that...but fit perfectly and have a place to put stuff... very nicely built and well appreciated..

1F10F141 42EF 46E9 84E3 7A31C6CDD076

Last edited:
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
@Chooglin did you ever come up with a powder coat option?

C

Chooglin

@Chooglin did you ever come up with a powder coat option?
Nope been waiting on the guy to move into a new building that is being built and it still hasn't happened yet.

He has a up and running business now but it's just to far away. He is supposed to move into a new building that is only 10 minutes from my house. As soon as he moves , I am going to go talk with him.

Reactions: Gassygordo
GRANITE

GRANITE

People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
Nope been waiting on the guy to move into a new building that is being built and it still hasn't happened yet.

He has a up and running business now but it's just to far away. He is supposed to move into a new building that is only 10 minutes from my house. As soon as he moves , I am going to go talk with him.
I’m gonna pm you!

Miss_Oak

Miss_Oak

Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2016
California
Ownership

1. 500
Hi @Chooglin I will pm you for a second glovebox. My brother bought a p5 and mom wants to surprise him with your box. :) Great gift if you ask me :cool:

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hi @Chooglin I will pm you for a second glovebox. My brother bought a p5 and mom wants to surprise him with your box. :) Great gift if you ask me :cool:
That’s very nice MO. Will he make a ridding buddy too now??

C

Chooglin

Just a update on powder coating the glove boxes. I have talked with the powder coater and he will be doing boxes this week for me. All boxes will be powder coated flat black.

The bad news , price is going up to $130 U.S.A. per box AND $170 usd Canada per box (includes shipping ).

I will not have the powder coated boxes available until next week some time. If you would still like to order a box , I have the non-coated boxes available at the old price $115.

If interested in getting one of my boxes , just send me a Private message for payment info.

Thanks
Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Just a update on powder coating the glove boxes. I have talked with the powder coater and he will be doing boxes this week for me. All boxes will be powder coated flat black.

The bad news , price is going up to $130 U.S.A. per box AND $165 usd Canada per box (includes shipping ).

I will not have the powder coated boxes available until next week some time. If you would still like to order a box , I have the non-coated boxes available at the old price $115.

If interested in getting one of my boxes , just send me a Private message for payment info.

Thanks
Joe
Wow Choog!!!!! That’s great news, I guess that means there will be a recall on my first two. Will you be sending us prepaid postage labels, or how do you plan on handling it? :D:D

Reactions: Wallace and trigger
C

Chooglin

Wow Choog!!!!! That’s great news, I guess that means there will be a recall on my first two. Will you be sending us prepaid postage labels, or how do you plan on handling it? :D:D
Lol...... you so funny. If I could do it , I would. I'm glad that I can finally offer powder coated boxes !

Reactions: Montecresto
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
The down side of buying the first year model. The upside though is that it’s built so structural that I think it adds reinforcement to the dash. So it’s not something that will ever wear out and need replacing. Can’t justify a new one. :D

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!