P500 Pioneer 500 on portal hubs

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I just posted a short video of me playing on my P5 on youtube for anybody that might be interested. I apologize ahead of time for the people that decided to hold the phone straight up and down to video instead of turning it sideways. Lol My youtube channel is:
'PhukDup MudClub'
Im also on instagram as:
'phukdupmudclub'
Thank yall! :)

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I just posted a short video of me playing on my P5 on youtube for anybody that might be interested. I apologize ahead of time for the people that decided to hold the phone straight up and down to video instead of turning it sideways. Lol My youtube channel is:
'PhukDup MudClub'
Im also on instagram as:
'phukdupmudclub'
Thank yall! :)
BadAss....

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
That's awesome! Have they ever stopped turning and you dogged it out?
Trigger, the only time ive noticed a tire not turning is in the thick mud at the end of the video where i got stuck. That was a front tire that wasnt turning, so that doesnt count, because sometimes they both turn, sometimes only one turns, as we all know. Lol I had it in 2wd all day long everywhere we went until my wife got stuck and i pulled up behind her and tried pushing her a bit for her to get traction, that didnt work so i put it in 4wd and tried to push her and i started to climb up the back of her sxs so i stopped and went around her to help hook up her winchline. When i went around her i noticed i forgot to take it out of 4wd as the front end started slinging mud and water everywhere lol. Hence, the slotted front windshield lol. Even though i didnt make it through the thick mud at the end, i was impressed that those tires were able to be turned fast enough to throw chunks of mud up in the air. I wasnt expecting that, and i like it. Eventually the tires couldnt clean theirselves though and they gummed up. Overall though im super impressed by the setup. Im super happy. For the type riding we do it is about perfect for me. We will see how it does at the takeover though. If the setup isnt good for the type riding up there i may just have to convert it back to having the 30s on it for future Takeovers. :)

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
o_O I need to run and hide my wallet. I don’t even have 13 miles on mine yet and ready to start what you did. What is the set up? Do you have a gear reduction or any other mods?
Sorry i just seen this. No internal gear reduction. No suspension lift or spacers or any of that. Just 6" portals, 35" superior traction tires, and 16×7 wheels.

Reactions: Chooglin
I

Idol189

Mar 30, 2015
How much were portals? Utvsolution is hard to get in touch with.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Very cool. Loved watching you pull around your wife after climbing up the p7! Bad ass well done!!

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
How much were portals? Utvsolution is hard to get in touch with.
They were $3293 shipped to my door from Michigan to Florida, and thats with the insurance added just incase they got lost or stolen. I dealt with Chad. Heres his cell just incase you cant get through on their main number: 1-775-219-2187

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Very cool. Loved watching you pull around your wife after climbing up the p7! Bad ass well done!!
Haha thanks @CumminsPusher. You can see where i had to scoot my fat butt over in the passenger seat to keep it from tipping towards the drivers side at one point. Lol I'll probably be doing lots of that on those mountain trails at the Takeover i imagine lol.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!