P500 Pioneer 500

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
LOL. I"m sure you know we are neighbors. Most of the guys on here are from the STATES. Is there a lot of trails in PEI. I'll get my daughter to figure out how to send a new picture of my tires, haha. We need to set up rides like they do in the US. Be safe, and have fun.
Caper

R

Rustico

Apr 15, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Other Brand
LOL. I"m sure you know we are neighbors. Most of the guys on here are from the STATES. Is there a lot of trails in PEI. I'll get my daughter to figure out how to send a new picture of my tires, haha. We need to set up rides like they do in the US. Be safe, and have fun.
Caper
Where are u from in Nova Scotia??? Early stages of trail system on pei but things are progressing at a decent pace

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
I live in Halifax but I have a cottage in Cape Breton, around Judique. Lots of trails in Cape Breton. We have Rails to Trails. The old rail lines made into trails. Good trails and go all over. I went to my brothers in Margaree, and drove to Inverness to my cottage for lunch then to Creignish, up over the mountain, what we call a mountain, haha, to Whycocomagh, and back to Margaree. 296 KLMS, 12 hours. But I saw a lot of Cape Breton I've never seen. And twin Moose calfs right in front of us coming back into Maragaree. Awesome. Can't wait to go back down in a week.
Caper.
. 79702 55a051810c1010014fa9070b0508ea2e

Bike

R

Rustico

Apr 15, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I live in Halifax but I have a cottage in Cape Breton, around Judique. Lots of trails in Cape Breton. We have Rails to Trails. The old rail lines made into trails. Good trails and go all over. I went to my brothers in Margaree, and drove to Inverness to my cottage for lunch then to Creignish, up over the mountain, what we call a mountain, haha, to Whycocomagh, and back to Margaree. 296 KLMS, 12 hours. But I saw a lot of Cape Breton I've never seen. And twin Moose calfs right in front of us coming back into Maragaree. Awesome. Can't wait to go back down in a week.
Caper.
.View attachment 80429
That’s awesome ... I was over in Oxford area a couple of weeks ago ... I seen what u mean that u go for ever ... hoping pei will be that way someday ... tires look good

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Give me a shout. I have room at the camp. Five bedrooms and 7 different beds. Its a renovated old school house built in the 1800's now with power and running water and inside bathroom. Hahah. Cape Breton has the trail system , all the Ski Doo trails and rails to trails. They should have resorts just dedicated to Side X Sides and ATV'S. like all over the states. The room is there. Maybe we'll meet at a rally Rustico. Have a great summer.
Caper

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement
R

Rustico

Apr 15, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Give me a shout. I have room at the camp. Five bedrooms and 7 different beds. Its a renovated old school house built in the 1800's now with power and running water and inside bathroom. Hahah. Cape Breton has the trail system , all the Ski Doo trails and rails to trails. They should have resorts just dedicated to Side X Sides and ATV'S. like all over the states. The room is there. Maybe we'll meet at a rally Rustico. Have a great summer.
Caper
That would be awesome .. maybe I will take u up on the offer in the fall... if u can be our quide... it would be nice to have maritime rally for pioneers someday

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Your right on the rally. And the fall would be good.My brother is the guide. He knows the trails from snowmobiling.I think he'd be up for that. He has a Can- Am 1000 special edition something, but we won't hold that against him. HAHA> Touch base and see how things are going. The fall colors are awesome. And no bugs. HaHa. I've been going to Alberta hunting the first of Nov for the past few years. So before that. HAHA. Take care, and have fun.
Caper

Caper

Caper

May 3, 2017
Halifax Nova Scotia
Ownership

1. 500
Hi Rustico. I just saw we could get hit by a CAT 1 hurricane on Thursday. That won’t be good for the trails all over NS. And my wife and one of my daughters are supposed to be going to PEI on Thursday. Haha. I told her just go early. A little luck it will stay at sea.
Caper.

R

Rustico

Apr 15, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Hi Rustico. I just saw we could get hit by a CAT 1 hurricane on Thursday. That won’t be good for the trails all over NS. And my wife and one of my daughters are supposed to be going to PEI on Thursday. Haha. I told her just go early. A little luck it will stay at sea.
Caper.
Sounds like it might a flop

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!