BOX1

Pioneer first service!

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
just dropped mine off at the dealer this evening for the first service. I normally do all my own maintenance but its hunting season, I didn't realize how far over I was, and the fact that this is the most ive ever payed for an off road vehicle I figured I would go ahead and let them do the first one. said it would be apx $190 for everything. going to load the atv up and head to the camp tom. sure wish I had the p4 because its supposed to be in the 20's this weekend and I have about a 2 mile ride to my stand. this may be the last time the atv gets out I believe it is going to be put up for sale soon.

sxs2015

sxs2015

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Maine USA
My 500p was 89.00 for an oil change. Was told same amount for the 700...

35e20

Jun 10, 2018
North West Ohio / Baldwin MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have a 2017 700-4 Deluxe. I changed the oil and filter and air filter after the first service indicator. I have around 900 miles on it now and the service indicator is back on. One dealer said $450 to do the service including valves. They are not rattling or making any noise at this point. Do i need to go through all the BS or just change the oil and filters again?

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!