Pioneer Ride Of The Century Discussion Thread!!!

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Its not bad to get in to Canada. Seems like the u.s. harasses you more coming back.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dp5hunter
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Keep in mind, it is illegal in Alaska to ride on any public road. Even if you trailer to the border you won't be going very far. There's lots of places to ride here and great trail systems, but nothing that connects all over the state. Quit watching "reality" TV... lol. Yes, you can ride around in the villages and many of the unincorporated areas all you want. But you gotta take hwys and such to get around the state.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Keep in mind, it is illegal in Alaska to ride on any public road. Even if you trailer to the border you won't be going very far. There's lots of places to ride here and great trail systems, but nothing that connects all over the state. Quit watching "reality" TV... lol. Yes, you can ride around in the villages and many of the unincorporated areas all you want. But you gotta take hwys and such to get around the state.
MAN this is going to take a lot of research. My father still seys if there's the will then there's the way. :rolleyes:

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That's all good. You gonna be our trail guide when we get there?

AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
MAN this is going to take a lot of research. My father still seys if there's the will then there's the way. :rolleyes:
I wish you the best. When you make it to Palmer we'll have a bar-b-cue and fish fry. From there good luck getting to Homer, where Alaska the Last Frontier is filmed

advertisement
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
One great ride with lots of trails off of it is the Denali Hwy. Paxson to Cantwell, and you can ride it on SxS. I've only been on a couple of the trails up there, but it's beautiful country.

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
One great ride with lots of trails off of it is the Denali Hwy. Paxson to Cantwell, and you can ride it on SxS. I've only been on a couple of the trails up there, but it's beautiful country.
Those bug repellent work up there or is netting a beter uption.

Reactions: AKRider
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
300+ miles just the highway. Sweet!

Reactions: Dp5hunter
advertisement