Pioneer Stereo - Keep It Simple Method

2thpir8

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2013
NC
wyo, would this interfere with the mounting of the hard top at all??

wyo700

wyo700

Lifetime Member
Sep 26, 2013
No it doesn't at all. I put all that in at once. Stereo hard top and windshield. The stereo sits flat on the top side.

S

sksshooter

Oct 24, 2013
here is my setup. I originally had a small motorcycle amp that was going to go inside the tube and it decided to stop working so I just took a small 100watt amp I had in the cabinet and screwed it to the pipe since it was just a tad to big to fit inside of it. this thing is loud, I had a video but for some reason it did not upload and I have now lost it so I will take another later and post it up if I remember. it is strapped to the pipe with 1.5" pipe straps with a layer of rubber insulating tape inside the strap. I have a double male/female plug to supply power and it plugs into my phone for the input. it is made of 2 6" couplers and a piece of 6" pipe apx 9" long. on the speaker side the pipe was glued inside the coupler and then cutoff flush with the face of the coupler. this allows enough face to screw the speakers to. I then just slipped the pipe between the 2 couplers and then put a screw in to hold them. I may purchase another motorcycle amp and install it inside the tube as originally planned.
979295F7 D482 42C0 850E 5B758E3B1F65 zpsqj5p6iu0

K

Kgrant1965

Mar 22, 2014
Check out firehouse technology ATv trail thumper speaker built
In mp3 storage water proof 4 gig sd card I just ordered one

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!