BOX1

Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

highpocket74

highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Ok, I will go I-20 East and go the same route as that once I get to Birmingham. I will be leaving early A.M. on June 2. I still have a bunch of stuff to do to the Pioneer before it's ready for RRB.

We'll leave home early AM on the 3rd. Returning on the 8th. Use Monday to get 4 good riding days in. Never been to RRB so I hope it's good. Sure is expensive!!!

The talon is ready to go. Will have to checkout the ACE's and probably put new belts on them since they have 2500 miles. OTherwise I'll spend more time checking my 205,000 mile truck to get there!!

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
We'll leave home early AM on the 3rd. Returning on the 8th. Use Monday to get 4 good riding days in. Never been to RRB so I hope it's good. Sure is expensive!!!

The talon is ready to go. Will have to checkout the ACE's and probably put new belts on them since they have 2500 miles. OTherwise I'll spend more time checking my 205,000 mile truck to get there!!
RRB is everything you can want. Form 1 to 10 on the difficult scale.

D

dmichels

Nov 15, 2020
Bellevue Iowa
Ownership

1. Talon x4
SAVE THE DATE....
2021 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 4-5TH, 2021
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

We all know 2020 has been crazy and the current fiasco this country is in could spell the end.
But, we must ride on. So today, with an uncertain future I announce the 2021 Pioneer takeover.
It will be at Ride Royal Blue Resort in Pioneer TN. June 5th weekend 2021.
The date is SET. It will not be changing. Hell or high water... We will RIDE!
As always, it will be a free event open to all HondaSxS Club members and their friends.

The festivities will not be planed out until closer to the time.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
Having vendors is in the plans but uncertain.
A mass evening gathering as in the past is also uncertain. But we will find ways to reward riders and have fun.

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!

We are looking for a place to ride this spring and this sounds like it would be a great time. Can you tell me a little bit about the terrain and the type of trails we would be riding on? Are they man made trails with sand or is it natural landscape....etc? Any info about the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We are looking for a place to ride this spring and this sounds like it would be a great time. Can you tell me a little bit about the terrain and the type of trails we would be riding on? Are they man made trails with sand or is it natural landscape....etc? Any info about the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Little bit of everything at RRB.
Look up riding videos at Ride Royal Blue, you'll get the idea 👍

Its really a great place, from easy sight seeing trails to "let me see what shes got" trails. Fun for everyone! And very family friendly

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Look up royal blue trails on YouTube. I'm sure there's tons of videos. Its dozer made roads. Dirt, mud and rocks. Sometimes the trails are rutted out really bad and sometimes they are groomed well. A few gravel road(easy), 2 trails that are rated difficult and the rest are rated moderate. Sometimes the moderate trails can get people with little riding experience in trouble when they are rutted badly.

Last edited:
Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Little bit of everything at RRB.
Look up riding videos at Ride Royal Blue, you'll get the idea 👍

Its really a great place, from easy sight seeing trails to "let me see what shes got" trails. Fun for everyone! And very family friendly
Go to Youtube and search for videos by Hondasxs

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4

Most of Royal Blue is easy to moderate if dry. Lots of mud and slop when it rains.

N

NathanKling

Dec 9, 2020
Baton Rouge
Ownership

1. 500
What’s the difference in the two areas on the website? It’s only me and a friend riding my P5. I’ve booked a room at eagle rock. Is there spots to park your bike? Is the other park close? Any information will help!

JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
What’s the difference in the two areas on the website? It’s only me and a friend riding my P5. I’ve booked a room at eagle rock. Is there spots to park your bike? Is the other park close? Any information will help!
If your staying at eagle rock you can get on the trail from there. Leave your truck parked there and you can ride around in you HONDA. Make sure you have roof of insurance though. From Eagle Rock you can access trail one amd a little down the road towards the gas station and Mexican restaurant you can hit trail 12 I believe, either one will connect you with more trails then you'll be able to do in a cpl days

N

NathanKling

Dec 9, 2020
Baton Rouge
Ownership

1. 500
If your staying at eagle rock you can get on the trail from there. Leave your truck parked there and you can ride around in you HONDA. Make sure you have roof of insurance though. From Eagle Rock you can access trail one amd a little down the road towards the gas station and Mexican restaurant you can hit trail 12 I believe, either one will connect you with more trails then you'll be able to do in a cpl days
i want to stay close to the event. Should I get a cabin at the other site instead?

Reactions: Vikes79 and TimG
JenElio

JenElio

Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
i want to stay close to the event. Should I get a cabin at the other site instead?
If there are events🤞 they would be held at the RRB campground. But honestly everyone will be scattered throughout so I'm sure you won't be disappointed either way.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
It isn't so much an event as a ride. You can get to, or meet up, within an hour to any of the campgrounds in the RRB area. The sign-in, raffle, etc take place at RRB proper but there will be groups out all over that area riding. Closer to the ride you'll start to see some group rides form here.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Officially tossing my hat in the ring. Sounds like the missus wants to come as well.

Updated my stay 31 -6th...probably spend a week near Leitchfield KY for work on the way back.

Got a pull thru site on what was explained to me as the RRB remote camper site?

Any way look for the Wolfpack 40’ TH....and the fat guy out front with beer in hand. 👍

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve looked thru previous TO threads but I really didn’t see and mentions about required safety items ( flags, lights, helmets etc).

Any advice on this would be helpful as I don’t want to have to add it later.

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
I’ve looked thru previous TO threads but I really didn’t see and mentions about required safety items ( flags, lights, helmets etc).

We rode there in March last year, as far as I know the only requirement is a helmet if you ride on the local/county roads. Within the park it's not required.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Kids under 18 are supposed to have helmets on trail. Everyone on the road is supposed to. That’s about all other than trail pass.
**corrected to 18**

Last edited:
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Under 18 has to have a helmet. Helmet is required on public roads but I've never been pulled over in a sxs without a helmet. I even bought beer 1 night with a state trooper in line behind me. I've been pulled over on a four wheeler without a helmet. As long as your in a sxs and not being a dumbass, 99.99% chance they won't bother u. No other safety stuff that I know of.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We rode there in March last year, as far as I know the only requirement is a helmet if you ride on the local/county roads. Within the park it's not required.
Kids under 18 are supposed to have helmets on trail. Everyone on the road is supposed to. That’s about all other than trail pass.
**corrected to 18**
Under 18 has to have a helmet. Helmet is required on public roads but I've never been pulled over in a sxs without a helmet. I even bought beer 1 night with a state trooper in line behind me. I've been pulled over on a four wheeler without a helmet. As long as your in a sxs and not being a dumbass, 99.99% chance they won't bother u. No other safety stuff that I know of.

Thanks all!

I need to get new helmets anyway so I might as well get some for the TO.

Wasnt sure if SMV signs and stuff were needed.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!