Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My wife and I are getting ready to make our reservation. We are looking at the rustic cabin. This is our first year. Do we park our truck and trailer directly next to our cabin? Are the bathroom accommodations semi private with their own door and shower or is it everyone in a single room? Can we bring our own toaster oven, mini fridge, and microwave for cooking? Thank you in advance!

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My wife and I are getting ready to make our reservation. We are looking at the rustic cabin. This is our first year. Do we park our truck and trailer directly next to our cabin? Are the bathroom accommodations semi private with their own door and shower or is it everyone in a single room? Can we bring our own toaster oven, mini fridge, and microwave for cooking? Thank you in advance!
You have to poop in a bucket and everyone showers together in the rustic cabins. Good times.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I won’t be winched around RRB this year. Just tested out the 35x10x15 XTR 370’s and they are awesome. Power is not a issue,and I didn’t get high centered. (I tried) View attachment 259119
I can find you a few places to challenge that breakover angle 😜 But it won't get easier from there. 😁

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
The rustic cabin is VERY basic, think 10x16 storage shed with bunk beds. All you have available is one outlet, yes it can run your mini fridge or microwave. Bathrooms are in the shower house about 50 yards away.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I won’t be winched around RRB this year. Just tested out the 35x10x15 XTR 370’s and they are awesome. Power is not a issue,and I didn’t get high centered. (I tried) View attachment 259119
That thing looks badass man!! 35s are a beast!!
No more of this I guess......😂😂😂
Screenshot 2021 03 06 21 26 012

Can't wait to see y'all again!! 👍

advertisement
Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
The rustic cabin is VERY basic, think 10x16 storage shed with bunk beds. All you have available is one outlet, yes it can run your mini fridge or microwave. Bathrooms are in the shower house about 50 yards away.
Do the showers have their own rooms or are they in one combined room with just separating walls?

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another question. Do I need any Tennessee registration? I know some states like to sell you nice stickers to allow you to drive everywhere.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!