Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

G

GARedRyder

Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2021
Ranger, Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
1st time attending the PTO And RRB. I booked an airbnb about .4 miles up from Ride Royal Blue campground. I just want to make sure I can drive my SXS up Stinking Creek Rd. Anyone know the law for this road?

bringing 1 1000 5 and 1 Honda Rubicon.

Cant wait to get there.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
1st time attending the PTO And RRB. I booked an airbnb about .4 miles up from Ride Royal Blue campground. I just want to make sure I can drive my SXS up Stinking Creek Rd. Anyone know the law for this road?

Cant wait to get there.
Stinking Creek is legal ATV route with a lot of ATV traffic. Supposed to have helmets on road but most don't and rarely hear of an issue, especially with SXS. Helmet on Quad rider might be a good idea.

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Cant wait to get there.
Yea from my understanding they don’t hassle SxS about helmets but some of the locals like @TripleB and @JACKAL said they do want helmets on quads and dirt bikes.

G

GARedRyder

Supporting Member
Mar 1, 2021
Ranger, Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for the information. I was going to book a cabin at RRB but it looked like they only had cabins left with out bathrooms and the wife thru a fit. .4 miles is close enough I guess.

BrophyCreek

BrophyCreek

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 8, 2016
New Richmond, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAVE THE DATE....
2021 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 4-5TH, 2021
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

We all know 2020 has been crazy and the current fiasco this country is in could spell the end.
But, we must ride on. So today, with an uncertain future I announce the 2021 Pioneer takeover.
It will be at Ride Royal Blue Resort in Pioneer TN. June 5th weekend 2021.
The date is SET. It will not be changing. Hell or high water... We will RIDE!
As always, it will be a free event open to all HondaSxS Club members and their friends.

The festivities will not be planed out until closer to the time.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
Having vendors is in the plans but uncertain.
A mass evening gathering as in the past is also uncertain. But we will find ways to reward riders and have fun.

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!
Sorry if it is in this thread somewhere, I wasn't able to find it. Have you posted a registration page yet?

C

coleman4868

Cant wait to get there.
I think stinking creek road is actually part of the trail system, lol. Ive drove on, and seen more sxs and atv than cars on it.

Kibbe

Kibbe

Aug 28, 2020
Union city pa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
this will be our first time to PTO and RRB!! we are so excited to be able to attend! does the machine or the riders need resisted for the tails? I know HF&M its every helmet.
1A785CE8 FAE2 4CBF A80F 159B6A6454CC

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
this will be our first time to PTO and RRB!! we are so excited to be able to attend! does the machine or the riders need resisted for the tails? I know HF&M its every helmet.View attachment 262017
Nice Setup!

Do you mean registered? One permit per machine is needed.

Out of State Visitor​

DAILY PERMIT: Type 38, Cost $40
SEVEN DAY PASS: Type 72 plus Type 93, Cost $84
ANNUAL PASS: Type 71 plus Type 93, Cost $133
JUNIOR ANNUAL (13±): Type 70 plus Type 94, Cost $36

Passengers and Children 12 and under are FREE.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!