BOX1

Pioneer Takeover 2021 - SAVE THE DATE - June 4-5th, 2021 @ Ride Royal Blue Resort!

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
500s are much more capable than you would think. I trail rode a 500 for a couple years before stepping up to Talon (500 now is the kids toy and workhorse at home). I'd suggest HD skid plate and 2" wheel spacers. Larger tires are great too along with removing the rear sway bar.
^^^^^ this ^^^^^

I added a Torq Locker, power steering, a HD skid, 5+2 wheels w 26" BH 2.0s and it did great at RRB last year with Lil'906UP at the wheel. This year it got Elka's all the way around and a 520 cyl & piston. Lil'906UP is gonna be thrashin' it!!!

J

Jzallen01

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2018
Nashville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAVE THE DATE....
2021 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 4-5TH, 2021
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

We all know 2020 has been crazy and the current fiasco this country is in could spell the end.
But, we must ride on. So today, with an uncertain future I announce the 2021 Pioneer takeover.
It will be at Ride Royal Blue Resort in Pioneer TN. June 5th weekend 2021.
The date is SET. It will not be changing. Hell or high water... We will RIDE!
As always, it will be a free event open to all HondaSxS Club members and their friends.

The festivities will not be planed out until closer to the time.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
Having vendors is in the plans but uncertain.
A mass evening gathering as in the past is also uncertain. But we will find ways to reward riders and have fun.

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!
Where do we register?

J

Jzallen01

Lifetime Member
Mar 3, 2018
Nashville
Ownership

1. 1000-5
SAVE THE DATE....
2021 PIONEER TAKEOVER - a HondaSxS Club Group Ride.
JUNE 4-5TH, 2021
At Ride Royal Blue Resort, TN.

We all know 2020 has been crazy and the current fiasco this country is in could spell the end.
But, we must ride on. So today, with an uncertain future I announce the 2021 Pioneer takeover.
It will be at Ride Royal Blue Resort in Pioneer TN. June 5th weekend 2021.
The date is SET. It will not be changing. Hell or high water... We will RIDE!
As always, it will be a free event open to all HondaSxS Club members and their friends.

The festivities will not be planed out until closer to the time.
We will open up registration in early February and request donations to help support the ride.
We will continue with our t-shirt sponsorships as in the past for both personal and business sponsors.
Having vendors is in the plans but uncertain.
A mass evening gathering as in the past is also uncertain. But we will find ways to reward riders and have fun.

REGISTRATION.
We like for everyone to register at a later date. It will be free as always. We just like to get a headcount and machine counts. We will also have a registration table somewhere Fri and Sat.

This is the public thread!
Also, let’s do some live music!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So are you allowed to use Cell Tower Rd to Stinking Creek Rd to travel between RRB and the Comfort Inn
Cell tower rd is a trail,not a road as it sounds.
There is a easy way to get from Comfort inn to Stinking creek rd. by way of roads.You can not drive the 63 the whole way to where it connects to Stinking Creek.
If you need a complete list of directions let me know.
Or you can connect by way of trail #

gparks

gparks

Aug 10, 2020
Asheville NC
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV
Cell tower rd is a trail,not a road as it sounds.
There is a easy way to get from Comfort inn to Stinking creek rd. by way of roads.You can not drive the 63 the whole way to where it connects to Stinking Creek.
If you need a complete list of directions let me know.
Or you can connect by way of trail #

Awesome yes please share thanks

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
thanks so much, am i able to do that online ahead of time?
yes, but be sure you select the actual dates you want the permit activated for, or it is effective the day you buy it. Only the Annual Permit is fixed no matter when purchased. You select the effective date at checkout.

DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just out of curiosity those of you that have been down there a bunch...anyone do Walden’s ridge? I would assume this is for only highly modified machines. I don’t think I have the stones to do it but just wondering if anyone else has tackled it?

Last edited:
DrShotgun

DrShotgun

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 20, 2020
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who is organizing the prison trip and what day or days?
It’s easy...
Step 1-White Claw
Step 2- just send it

The only good news is if you like the white claw you will LOVE prison! 😂 isn’t that right Jadie?

side bar: for real though jackal took us last time but I’m not sure who the leader will be this time. The further you go the easier the trail gets!

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Just out of curiosity those of you that have been down there a bunch...anyone do Walden’s ridge? I would assume this is for only highly modified machines. I don’t think I have the stones to do it but just wondering if anyone else has tackled it?
I'd do it whenever I get a chance to check out Windrock. Still haven't been there but have ridden TN probably 10-12 times over the last couple years. It's definitely doable for an experienced group with modified machines. It's pretty far out of the way from the main Windrock trail system from my understanding.

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I've not seen any videos of pioneers doing it except for a 500.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!