P1000 Pitbulls 30 inch question

Kilo427

Kilo427

Not about the destination Its about the journey
Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Just want to make sure this is ok before I order I am going to go with cfab A arms hopefully they can get those in before the takeover. The tires I am thinking of going with are Pit Bull-Growler 30x10-14 and the STI HD beadlock 14 x 7 wheels with 5 + 2 offset. I just wanted to check and see if this looks ok before I pull the trigger when it comes to wheel sizing and offset I get abit confused.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I think you'll be ok with that combo. As long as the arms have forward arch and a little lift.

(Delton) "I HATE light scratches too. Makes me think I left some fun on the table. So I go back out there and cover them up with deep scratches. Works every time lol."

LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just want to make sure this is ok before I order I am going to go with cfab A arms hopefully they can get those in before the takeover. The tires I am thinking of going with are Pit Bull-Growler 30x10-14 and the STI HD beadlock 14 x 7 wheels with 5 + 2 offset. I just wanted to check and see if this looks ok before I pull the trigger when it comes to wheel sizing and offset I get abit confused.
Did you ever go this route on tires n lift?

Reactions: knuckledeep
LaVell

LaVell

Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2015
Opp, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
He did and it’s awesome!
Thanks. Thinking something along this line myself. I'm not up to speed on all the ends n outs of the different combos on larger tires n rims and lifts needed for them. I do want to stay with the same size all the way around though.

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

Thanks. Thinking something along this line myself. I'm not up to speed on all the ends n outs of the different combos on larger tires n rims and lifts needed for them. I do want to stay with the same size all the way around though.
This is a very good way to go.. and now with the clutch fix, it would have probably been the direction I went.

Reactions: knuckledeep
Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Did you ever go this route on tires n lift?

I did and I have had great success with that combo of tires and cfab arched arms. :D

Reactions: JTW
HondaTim

HondaTim

Feb 8, 2014
Pic please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilo427

Kilo427

Lifetime Member
Dec 10, 2015
Pic please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Image Image

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!