BOX1 - TEST

P1000 PK1 3 seater review

Bonehead69

Bonehead69

Nov 4, 2015
Let me start off by saying wow. I went riding yesterday here in Ohio in Canton. It was 60*F and a sloppy freaking mess to say the least. First off the tires that come stock with the 3 seat EPS model are plenty good. They hooked up just fine in the sloppy crap i was in all day yesterday. I was riding with three RZR's and a can am turbo maverick. They were all pissed off at how clean i was at the end of the ride. They were all covered from head to toe! the mud coverage in this machine is incredible. I climbed some nasty, nasty hills yesterday that all of them thought i would never try. I did everything they did without a hitch. By the end of the ride they were all very impressed with this machine! They only thing i do not like about the machine is the ROPS. It is so tall and wide compared to the RZR's. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad its beefy. It just sucks when you go ion tight technical trails with those guys. The ROPS will grab every tree it can at the top back.( you will see) If that's the biggest gripe i have i am supper, supper happy with this machine!!! I also added the trail armor skids and a-arm guards, crap it requires tons of cleaning time after that ride!! No big deal though you pay to play!!! If you guys are thinking about getting this machine do it. You will be able to do everything everyone else does. Maybe not quite as fast but you will get there comfortably!! Also just an afterthought if you are doing trail riding 0-30 mph stick with low gear. It is absolutely perfect for that. I had no issues with the DCT being in the wrong gear at all yesterday. Shifted 10 million times but it was perfect. Down hill engine braking is amazing to say the least.

BOX2
box3 - TEST

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!