P1000 Pk3 rear panel?

D

Dasmoeturhead

It's getting cold out, and after 6 years I think I would like a hard rear panel for the 1000-3.
I have the Honda hard roof already. Any words of wisdom on the install or any pros and Cons? Thanks for any info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This was posted the other day. Might help you a bit. There a bear to install

D

Dasmoeturhead

This was posted the other day. Might help you a bit. There a bear to install
Jeez, thanks. How did I miss that lol. Wondering if this installation is universally a PITA. I'm still trying to decide if I go with this or the soft panel.

Bombardier Convert

Bombardier Convert

Oct 3, 2021
Minnesota USA
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I ordered my buggy with the Honda roof and hard rear panel dealer installed so can't say much about the installation. But pros and cons of having it would be: pro's, love it! Con's, the only con of having it that I can see is that if piling a stack of firewood in the box, the panel sort of takes some vertical space from the back end of the box if you can visualize that. Need to be careful not to hammer the window in the hard panel with a block of wood.

Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you going with the rear hard you my want to get some upper door panels if you really want to keep the wind off you. I had side x side with a cab and no heat for years. Just the cab was great, even in the snow. Only thing you need is a rag to wipe the windshield fog off ever now and then.

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I bought my 1000-3 with a honda windshield, roof, and soft rear panel. So far the windshield has been replaces with a UTV801 glass windshield (which is awesome) and I have a replacement for the soft rear panel but l haven't replaced it yet. I thought about a hard rear panel but I like that you can roll it up when you want to.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!