WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How are you getting the sxs to the trails everyday. Can’t ride anymore right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its only a few hundred yards from campground to hotel. I'll leave sxs in the corral at hotel. And take truck back and forth

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Its only a few hundred yards from campground to hotel. I'll leave sxs in the corral at hotel. And take truck back and forth

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well keep a close eye on it for you too WL, ;);)

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all! I just joined and directed to this thread my husband and I would love to join! Just a few questions
1.) are kids allowed?
2.) helmets required??

We live five hours from any of our family and so babysitters for a whole weekend are hard to get for a 4 yr old.

Thanks!

Reactions: Mudwing
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
What do you mean??
I had posted a sing along song suggestion for Lake Greason, then thought you guys would think Im crazier than I am, so took it down, Precious Memories and video it, post it on the site, after all that's what these rides are about, making Precious Memories. Yea I know?

Reactions: Bpaul
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Hey all! I just joined and directed to this thread my husband and I would love to join! Just a few questions
1.) are kids allowed?
2.) helmets required??

We live five hours from any of our family and so babysitters for a whole weekend are hard to get for a 4 yr old.

Thanks!
Yes kids are welcome, helmets are optional but never a bad idea. Glad you joined. The motel I believe is full, though there may have been a cancellation so you may want to call. There’s a camp ground very close (several hundred yards) and another about three miles down the road. Come join us and welcome to the forum.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I had posted a sing along song suggestion for Lake Greason, then thought you guys would think Im crazier than I am, so took it down, Precious Memories and video it, post it on the site, after all that's what these rides are about, making Precious Memories. Yea I know?
Haha, leave it to Smitty!! Put it back up bro. :D

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yes kids are welcome, helmets are optional but never a bad idea. Glad you joined. The motel I believe is full, though there may have been a cancellation so you may want to call. There’s a camp ground very close (several hundred yards) and another about three miles down the road. Come join us and welcome to the forum.

Awesome! And we love camping so a campground is perfect for us! And looks like husband is off call that weekend so we will most likely be in!! Now we did just buy our P1K-5D just this weekend, don’t have any kids done yet... what do you recommend for first mods to try to have done or do you think we will be ok just stock for now?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Haha, leave it to Smitty!! Put it back up bro. :D
OK, I have a suggestion for a sing along song for Bear Creek Ride, Precious Memories, video it post it after the ride, after all aren't these rides about making Precious Memories, I'll print out all the lyrics for every one, you can lambast me at Bear Creek, HA!:)

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Awesome! And we love camping so a campground is perfect for us! And looks like husband is off call that weekend so we will most likely be in!! Now we did just buy our P1K-5D just this weekend, don’t have any kids done yet... what do you recommend for first mods to try to have done or do you think we will be ok just stock for now?
Come see and pick! Roof and winch though.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just how big an ole boy is he? And is he mean,HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Roof for sure, windshield is nice, there will be so many people with a winch that you won’t need that, and this trail system is quite tame anyway. If the two back seats will have children, then you may want the bed extender to cary an ice chest and food, etc.

Reactions: Bpaul and Smitty335
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Roof for sure, windshield is nice, there will be so many people with a winch that you won’t need that, and this trail system is quite tame anyway. If the two back seats will have children, then you may want the bed extender to cary an ice chest and food, etc.
Yep on the bed extender, There will be plenty of people there that can help you with what ever won't fit in your rig, we are problem solvers, they are still working on me, HA!

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome! We only have one kid and she may sit in the front to leave the back open for coolers. And our priority list was windshield and then roof... we haven’t decided between hard coated two piece or the glass windshield... I think we settled on the hard plastic roof... and as for my husband he gets asked a lot if he is in the army... so I don’t know if that is due on his size... but fun fact I was the one in the army lol... 68W

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Awesome! We only have one kid and she may sit in the front to leave the back open for coolers. And our priority list was windshield and then roof... we haven’t decided between hard coated two piece or the glass windshield... I think we settled on the hard plastic roof... and as for my husband he gets asked a lot if he is in the army... so I don’t know if that is due on his size... but fun fact I was the one in the army lol... 68W
So you can keep him in line?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So you can keep him in line?
Will be great to meet you and the rest of the family, check the Saturday night fixins, were going to have a fish fry and we all bring different stuff for the pot luck dinner, same with Friday night just not as organized, the motel has a long back porch that we set up picnic tables on and just spread out what you brought and every one grazes, don't worry, you won't go hungry, we brought a couple of racks of Baby back ribs and all the fixins last year and I didn't eat any of it, ate a lot of other stuff though, did I mention the Saturday night fish fry is a black tie event, HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
OK, I have a suggestion for a sing along song for Bear Creek Ride, Precious Memories, video it post it after the ride, after all aren't these rides about making Precious Memories, I'll print out all the lyrics for every one, you can lambast me at Bear Creek, HA!:)
I might rather hear Pancho Villa. :D

Reactions: WhiteLightning

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!