Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
:)
Breast Cancer month! DUGH!:)
That was probably not the best thing to say, with Casey coming from where she's been, sorry Casey, I'm so happy for you and your family! Best wishes!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
That was probably not the best thing to say, with Casey coming from where she's been, sorry Casey, I'm so happy for you and your family! Best wishes!
See the edit button....:D

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Awesome! We only have one kid and she may sit in the front to leave the back open for coolers. And our priority list was windshield and then roof... we haven’t decided between hard coated two piece or the glass windshield... I think we settled on the hard plastic roof... and as for my husband he gets asked a lot if he is in the army... so I don’t know if that is due on his size... but fun fact I was the one in the army lol... 68W
Whats her name?

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So you can keep him in line?

Pretty much lol happy wife happy life
Will be great to meet you and the rest of the family, check the Saturday night fixins, were going to have a fish fry and we all bring different stuff for the pot luck dinner, same with Friday night just not as organized, the motel has a long back porch that we set up picnic tables on and just spread out what you brought and every one grazes, don't worry, you won't go hungry, we brought a couple of racks of Baby back ribs and all the fixins last year and I didn't eat any of it, ate a lot of other stuff though, did I mention the Saturday night fish fry is a black tie event, HA!

We are so excited to start this new hobby of ours! We both grew up riding with our families and want it for our daughter! We can’t wait so start traveling and doing these meet ups!! We will bring lots of food for sure we do a lot of hunting and know a lot of cattle and hog farmers from our home town in Illinois so we have a freezer full of meat!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

We are so excited to start this new hobby of ours! We both grew up riding with our families and want it for our daughter! We can’t wait so start traveling and doing these meet ups!! We will bring lots of food for sure we do a lot of hunting and know a lot of cattle and hog farmers from our home town in Illinois so we have a freezer full of meat!!
Don't over do it, there will be a lot to eat!

Reactions: Bpaul
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Our daughters name is Leah. She is a feisty little thing lol
Y'all will have a lot of child sitters, we all love children and believe in protecting them, so no worries. Your daughter will have Big Eddie wrapped around her little finger a short time! Leah will be looked after! And that's a fact!

Bpaul

Bpaul

Jul 29, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Y'all will have a lot of child sitters, we all love children and believe in protecting them, so no worries. Your daughter will have Big Eddie wrapped around her little finger a short time! Leah will be looked after! And that's a fact!

I’m glad to hear children are welcome! We love taking our daughter to new places and on adventures!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’m glad to hear children are welcome! We love taking our daughter to new places and on adventures!
She will have a whole new family! HA!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4

We’ll leave the light on for you!! :)

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Hope I can make this ride also. As for your daughter, don't worry. Already was said that this group is almost family. I've been on a few rides with these folks and they are top notch. We all watch out for each other. Best bunch of people you can ride with.

Reactions: Smitty335 and Bpaul
pmward

pmward

Jul 28, 2016
Galena, Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thinking of leaving my hard top at home for this ride. Really enjoy the Alien Sunshade a lot. It's cooler and quieter. Anyone else thinking of this, or is it ill advised?

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thinking of leaving my hard top at home for this ride. Really enjoy the Alien Sunshade a lot. It's cooler and quieter. Anyone else thinking of this, or is it ill advised?
I would think it depends on the weather, if chase of rain is small I would defiantly use the Sunshade.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey, I thought we already had that settled!!
I'm still working on it. Never home so time to fab something to the frame of the camper hasn't been on my side. They sell hitches that use U bolts to attach to the rear bumper of the camper, but I don't trust the cheesy rear bumpers. Gonna weld something direct to the frame and then a receiver will be welded to that.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!