Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I'm still working on it. Never home so time to fab something to the frame of the camper hasn't been on my side. They sell hitches that use U bolts to attach to the rear bumper of the camper, but I don't trust the cheesy rear bumpers. Gonna weld something direct to the frame and then a receiver will be welded to that.
Oh, you need to tow the Pioneer behind the camper? I thought you got a toy hauler?

Reactions: YardDog
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don’t know if there is a actual sign up sheet or just give a shout..... I am 90% for being there....
Will probably bring sprinter and camp.... looking forward to it....

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I don’t know if there is a actual sign up sheet or just give a shout..... I am 90% for being there....
I hope your there, if your not, you'll miss a LOT of good food and bull s***!

Reactions: YardDog
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Cool, come on! @WhiteLightning will add you to the roster. You’ll need to camp because there’s only a dozen rooms in the motel and they’re reserved.

YardDog

YardDog

Grumpy ol' fart
Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh, you need to tow the Pioneer behind the camper? I thought you got a toy hauler?
Just couldn't make a toy hauler happen, and time isn't on my side for this ride. The frames on all travel trailers are the same. You can buy a 20yr old rig for a couple thousand or you could buy a brand new rig. They all have a thin I beam frame. I can weld, but it's easy to burn through these frames. Got a guy in Oklahoma that will fab a frame mounted receiver for me, but I'm on the waiting list. I'd rather have someone who has been doing this for years do the work, rather than me poke and stab with a stick welder and hope it comes out right. I really need a wire welder with argon.

WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning

My check koozie light, keeps coming on
Lifetime Member
Feb 19, 2017
Magnolia Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just couldn't make a toy hauler happen, and time isn't on my side for this ride. The frames on all travel trailers are the same. You can buy a 20yr old rig for a couple thousand or you could buy a brand new rig. They all have a thin I beam frame. I can weld, but it's easy to burn through these frames. Got a guy in Oklahoma that will fab a frame mounted receiver for me, but I'm on the waiting list. I'd rather have someone who has been doing this for years do the work, rather than me poke and stab with a stick welder and hope it comes out right. I really need a wire welder with argon.
Camping world has this on sale 47471d52e15e96158144c279703733c9

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!