swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Here where I live in PA we don't get the snow all you guys get.I here about all the snow you other guys get and see the pics....Im very jealous!But today we got 6inches and supposed to get more tonight and tomorrow.The dog, wife and kids and I are all packed up and ready.I cant wait.I haven't been excited to play in the snow since I was much younger.And its all because we want to ride the this pioneer.Best purchase I ever made.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey I don't get snow either where I'm at, it's a 2 hour drive away!

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
OOOOHHH It happened.14 inches and drifts 3 feet on some trails.The pioneer goes great in the deep snow, But not 2 foot drifts....I had enough shovelin for the day.I had to use skid loader and the snow blower to get around some drifts.I really need a mid panel for that snow that comes in back.Makes me miss the dust.LOL Kids and the dog are dead tired.

IMG 5714 IMG 5746 IMG 5699

Reactions: JACKAL
Johnny_C

Johnny_C

Nov 19, 2015
Western N. Carolina
This was us last Friday.
We had 12" of very dry powder
before it ended Saturday.

This is I like to play in the snow.

The 1k3 drove great.

E8nwug

Reactions: 500oneer

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!