P700 Playing in the snow, 1st post

bkduckworth

bkduckworth

Feb 7, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-4
Just thought you guys might get a kick out of this picture. Just in case you're wondering, we didn't make it past the broken trail. The pioneer did real well in the snow, but just wasn't up to pushing 18 inches of snow up hill.

Brandon

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
That's is a cool pic. Looks like you're prepared for the worst, lots of tools packed.

I see your home made bed extended, might you share more info about it?

Reactions: bkduckworth
bkduckworth

bkduckworth

Feb 7, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-4
I used quick fist clamps to mount the axe and shovel.

As for the bed extender its basically an open bottomed box made out of 1" pine lumber I had laying around, the back is sloped to account for the seats leaning back. It has a couple of cutouts on the sides to clear the cable mounts, and I attach it by strapping from the rear bed D rings up over the sides of the box and down to the tailgate latches.

I still strap bigger items, like the cooler in, buts it keeps me from having to worry about smaller stuff (come-along, chainsaw, ect) coming out when I have the kids with me.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!