Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
Thank you does your machine shift real hard from neutral to forward or reverse asked dealer to turn down idle said they cannot had them replace battery now it is weak again plus it sounds like grinding when you go downhill dealer said this is normal
Are you trying to run the winch on the factory battery? If so your winch will eat that battery up in short order if you aren’t allowing the SXS time to charge it back up. If you don’t have it, might be worth considering an auxiliary battery.

Hawk53

Hawk53

Lifetime Member
Jan 7, 2014
Alberta Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-3
When I run into that problem(usually the beginning of the season) I have to lower my slider shoes. After I have a good base (smooth) and want to I can lift the shoes and let the blade sit right down.

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
I have a 2018 pioneer 700 with 72 inch KFI plow and I have issues with it digging in changed angles even purchased different frame from KFI tried setting feet lower is 72 too big I also have 08 rhino 450 has a 66 inch plows great. Plus this UTV shifts very hard like your going to break handle and low battery love Honda's also have rubicon and rancher any advice
almost 2 months wonder if problem got solved

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!