BOX1

P700 Plowing ability?

B

Bill66

Apr 4, 2016
Morgantown, WV
Hi, I'm new to the group and am thinking about buying a 700-2 soon, but was wondering about its ability to plow my steep paved driveway. Will the stock 700 have enough traction to go up and down a rather steep paved driveway while plowing 4-6" of snow (without using chains that will scratch up the pavement)?

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Absolutely it will! I use a 72" plow and it's an amazing machine for plowing. I've never had a traction problem even 18" of heavy wet snow. Most over the time you don't even need 4wd

Reactions: Tflynn
bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
Welcome to the Club @Bill66!! I will say yes it will but I would push the snow down the hill and save some wear and tear.

Reactions: Tflynn
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!