Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Going to use this thread to document my national lampoons version of vacation. Leaving at 5 am with the family. 3 boys aged 7 and 5 and 1.5 yrs. Me and the wife. Leaving Janesville wi. Final destination St. Marie's Idaho. 1620 miles each way.

First night is going to be in Rapid city S.D. 800 miles to our hotel. 2nd night should bring us to Bozeman Montana.
Going to document mileage, and whatever else. Driving a 17 ram 2500 Cummins with a 20' car hauler 2 sxs's. Any questions or suggestions I'm all ears.

M

Montana

Oct 29, 2015
Going to use this thread to document my national lampoons version of vacation. Leaving at 5 am with the family. 3 boys aged 7 and 5 and 1.5 yrs. Me and the wife. Leaving Janesville wi. Final destination St. Marie's Idaho. 1620 miles each way.

First night is going to be in Rapid city S.D. 800 miles to our hotel. 2nd night should bring us to Bozeman Montana.
Going to document mileage, and whatever else. Driving a 17 ram 2500 Cummins with a 20' car hauler 2 sxs's. Any questions or suggestions I'm all ears.

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

Check the hitch pin and add fuel?

popeye

popeye

Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2016
kapowsin, Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5

An infared thermometer, for checking heat at the tires and wheel bearings every time you refuel. Dvd player for the kids.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand

Swing down here and pick me up. Can u fit 3 sxs's

J

JTW

Uhhhhh don't crash!

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member

Spare tire for the trailer. Jack and lug wrench.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!