ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What gets me is I paid $30k for the new 14’ Silverado Z-71 LTZ Crew it was 12/31 @8:30 and they had to sell it he told me “We have to sell these tonight but we still have to make something....” sticker was $49k they were pulling $19k off and still making profit! Actually they were only pulling $9k off because they had $10k off, advertised on the front of the building and on huge signs for several months.

Then you have the price markup from a reg cab to a crew 3’ roof/floor/frame/driveshaft/wire/fuel and brake lines/(2)doors does NOT justify $25000

I hate car dealers almost as much as lawyers.

Reactions: Plumber32
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What gets me is I paid $30k for the new 14’ Silverado Z-71 LTZ Crew it was 12/31 @8:30 and they had to sell it he told me “We have to sell these tonight but we still have to make something....” sticker was $49k they were pulling $19k off and still making profit! Actually they were only pulling $9k off because they had $10k off, advertised on the front of the building and on huge signs for several months.

Then you have the price markup from a reg cab to a crew 3’ roof/floor/frame/driveshaft/wire/fuel and brake lines/(2)doors does NOT justify $25000

I hate car dealers almost as much as lawyers.

Your math skills are impressive

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I think everyone is forgetting Polaris is late to the party, Kubota offered a/c several years ago.

Reactions: Plumber32
ofrcboy

ofrcboy

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2015
Oregon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think everyone is forgetting Polaris is late to the party, Kubota offered a/c several years ago.
Kubota is to slow to even talk about, but about to release new models with CVT and 3 engine options and top speed in the mid 40 range.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I knew it, but Kubota isn't really a player in the trail oriented sxs market.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!