Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
For all the time money and angst going into modifying a P1K into something it isn't, and then complaining about what it can't do, maybe try this as it resembles a lot closer to what some the abominations on facebook appear to be after $8k of mods.

HagieLG

B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Those are the nicest looking pioneers I've seen

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dezrik and sharp
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
This ones pretty BA too, I think those Romanians might be prepping for a Vampire apocalypse.

OMG that's freaking awesome !!!!! I always wanted a HumVee but that blows a Hummer out of the water!!!!!! Have to trade my pioneer, 02 f150, 78 f100 n the house & Sorentos title

Reactions: JACKAL and sharp
advertisement
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
This ones pretty BA too, I think those Romanians might be prepping for a Vampire apocalypse.

Are you sure the name isn't missing two t's as in Ghetto Rescuer? Sans the spinner rims and curb feelers.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you sure the name isn't missing two t's as in Ghetto Rescuer? Sans the spinner rims and curb feelers.

If I had 100,000's of acres of open land that I could take a school bus across...I would also have the money to buy one of these.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
OMG that's freaking awesome !!!!! I always wanted a HumVee but that blows a Hummer out of the water!!!!!! Have to trade my pioneer, 02 f150, 78 f100 n the house & Sorentos title
Sorentos the restaurant?

Reactions: sharp
B

Boomboom907

Apr 27, 2016
Washington
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I don't think jackal is happy with the outcome of this thread. I think the point was to s*** on people like me.

I just don't have the igr or port lift.

Yet.395e7fa6a4975a92b719b8c871f1d259

Reactions: JTW and SundayRdr
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I don't think jackal is happy with the outcome of this thread. I think the point was to s*** on people like me.

I just don't have the igr or port lift.

Yet.View attachment 46457

Not at all, I believe everyone should buy all the confidence they can afford. But to spend thousands of dollars on items that compound an issue without spending and equal amount of time or treasure to address it, when that item fails you get what you get and shouldn't throw a fit. That's the price of admission for modifying something half assed.

Reactions: Andyh966
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!